No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for Christmas [emoji319]! [emoji1761][emoji1335] will be SO GLAD! & THANKFUL to have the family together! Since my sister’s divorce— it’s been such a rough year for her.
    So we’ll ALL get through it[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sorry about your sister 4A - it's especially tough I would think if this is the first Christmas apart - but with all the family together it will be a great help I'm sure.

Comment

• [emoji853][emoji1317][emoji3059]

Comment

• Thanks Mo.
          I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Be safe & thankful....[emoji3059]
          [emoji1761][emoji319][emoji1335][emoji3511][emoji320]——[emoji432]

Comment

• Hope your Christmas is a merry one too 4A - and to all the other Book Joint folks, best of everything to all of you at Christmas and into 2019.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all the BJ'ers Only one more sleep now!

Comment

• Merry Xmas to all
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• oK... all the BJ'er's .... whoa ! hahahahaha!!!! Yes, I know The Book Joint -ers (but for just a moment ...). couldn't resist

Comment

• Mo! [emoji320]Happy Boxing Day [emoji320]to you (and all Canadians [emoji1063])

Comment

• Cancelled our "date night" plans tonight at House of Cards in Nashville my Sophie has injured her foot .... she's so wild! Appointment in the am.

Comment

• Don’t think there’s a Xanax big enough to help me through this VET appointment... Sophie won’t let me touch her here in our house when she’s in a sleepy mood ... how the hell is a VET gonna hold her foot, examine it - much less an xray.[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

• Maybe a mild injection that won`t harm her -sorry she`s having trouble, poor kitty!

Comment

• Happy New Year to all the BJer's. Seven hours to go here in the UK, a little longer for those of you in the USA. If Fiona still looks in it will already be 2019 for her.

Comment

• I phoned Vince in South Africa to wish him and his family Happy New year, really miss him on the forum also Lori, Froggy, and others. Wishing you all a happy and successful 2019.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Thanks Mo. we were a little early and they took her right back she had an x-ray and a steroid injection - they didn’t know what was wrong we’re thinking just some sprained toes. [emoji1695]she did very good tho she meowed/cried all the way there & back [emoji20]she does has 2 compressed vertebrae which is new from last year.....she’s a “Manx” cat & her tail is short & crooked so badly.
                                Yes!!! miss all the peeps [emoji432]
                                9 + hours[emoji3060]

Comment

Working...
                                X