What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a good looking little guy!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Oh my! How sweet is he?! Puppies are the cutest!

Comment

• He'll keep you going, Jack Russells are lively little creatures, lots of fun.

Comment

• Mo sorry to hear of your dental woes. Bummer that it's hurting that much. Sensitive yes ... and maybe buy some sensitive toothpaste to use around that tooth? Swish with salt water around that area? Tyl, yes. IBU - that could be good too - it's too bad that the side effects will "effect" you. I hope they checked to see that the filing wasn't too high, your bite could be off ... and surely they used a base if was as large an area as they said. I had a tooth pulled in March - area is still sensitive & MISS MY TOOTH! I hope you can hang on to yours.

Comment

• Not as bad today but still a bit sensitive, I use Sensodyne toothpaste and that helps. I'm kind of lacking in the tooth department, usually wear partials but hate the stuff used to keep them in place, takes forever to get it all out once the bridges are removed. Our daughter says I talk funny when I wear them.��

Comment

• Funny Mo. hope every day gets better.

We’re watching news on the AK earthquakes...wow. We’ve been trying to reach Kevin’s BFF he & his wife have been on vacay up there. We can’t reach them & finally found out their plane was to take off at 11:27. The earthquake was at 11:29. Whoa! I hope they left on time & we wonder if he even knows-I checked the USGS site & so far there have been 23 earthquakes today #15 was the 7.0. But 23??? From 2.7 to the 7.0 - that’s just wild to me. I read that they’ve had 87 in the last week. [emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Our friends are landing at SETAC. They didn’t know about the earthquake til they saw a picture of the ruined road into the airport from their phones.

Comment

• Lots of damage from the earthquake in Alaska, I hope that there are no injuries, there were none mentioned this morning but all the news was probably not in yet. Scary stuff.

Comment

• Ok ... today is the BIG day! Our Christmas decorations go up. 68 & sunny - ? ha! This is a picture of my mornin' buddy. This is us every morning while I have coffee & check the computer; she's gotta be right up against me & her unusual tail is UP!

not sure why this is turned? I guess tilt your head to the left...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 02-12-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Nice sleek coat on her.

Comment

• What are you doing?

ok let me try this again

We've been putting up decorations - the lighting has been a problem; but here's a sneak peek:
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-12-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          ok let me try this again

We've been putting up decorations - the lighting has been a problem; but here's a sneak peek:
                          Looking good, 4! Is your back yard as big as your front yard??

Comment

• We have 10 acres Dan. The first 100 ft is clear but the rest is woods with a small creek Btwn.
                            More / better pictures to come [emoji1761][emoji1335][emoji268]

Comment

• Just for you Dan. See it??? Hanging there like a BIG TURKEY! hahahahaha! And one of the back yard - centered - can't tell much except for the HUGE Silver Maple in the center ----
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, that's amazing to us suburbanites!

Comment

Working...
                                X