X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He’s claiming high On Meth & doesn’t remember—

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks for the birthday wishes, just been stupidly busy, but, should be more calmer now
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Good to hear from you - let us know how life is where you are now.

Comment

• It’s so nice out today I’ve been in the yard working and it’s amazing and I’m very proud to see the number of police cars unmarked cars since we live on the main highway that are going to the funeral today for the deputy that was murdered here in our county. I’m sure it’s a first but we have three main roads that run through our county I live on one and they’re closing the other for the funeral today for the deputy. [emoji1345]*♂️

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 05-06-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Was just reading up on the Court case involving the wedding cake, can't believe this went all the way to the Supreme Court. It's all beyond me!

Comment

• Me either Mo. what a waste of time & money.

Comment

• Watching the local news everyone downtown is getting ready for the CMA festival it’s huge for Nashville!

Comment

• CMA Festival? What is this, Country Music......Hubby loves country music, or at least it was his favourite until he found the Dutch conductor whose name I don't know, but he puts on marvellous concerts with various artists with this orchestra, and sometimes Viennese ballroom scenes, all of this on YouTube - his name might be Andre ..... Dave knows the names of all the artists who are probably no longer on the Nashville scene now, he used to listen on his radio when younger.

Gardens all planted now and they pulled out the honeysuckle which died over the winter and replaced it. Also, we have two Virginia Creepers waiting to be planted by the trellis, they apparently turn a lovely red in the Fall. We are really pleased with the work the young gardeners did, we would never have managed it. The invoice wasn't all that expensive either so I feel we got a good deal.

Off to bed now. G'night!

Comment

• Sounds really nice on your yard Mo. We like Hummingbird Vine on our trellises.

Yes it's a week long meet & greet, concerts, food, games etc. CMT or CMA I've seen it both ways. We started going when it first happened years ago.... not much into the country music they play today. I like Jamie Johnson, Chris Stapleton, Luke Combs, ANYTHING by Jason Aldean & yeah occasionally Luke Bryan. We listen to the "oldies" country on our radio station 1980's. ha! the "oldies" ... wow am I getting old.

Hope our garden grows!!!

Comment

• It’s also the time here in middle Tennessee for Bonnaroo... it’s alternative/folk & whatever music & IMO just a dope fest disaster.
                      But the CMT CMA thing is awesome! Good weather // hot & humid tho.

Comment

• Gardening on our minds - we asked our neighbour, who does our lawn, for a price on taking out three evergreen shrubs which had outgrown the narrow border garden which runs along the north side of the house and no sooner had we said o.k. to his price than they were quickly removed. Dave went and bought five more Hostas to go with the two already there and now there is a nice Hosta garden instead of the evergreen jungle. I remember when the grandkids were small and there was lots of snow on the ground they were playing a game which resulted in one of them being pushed into the middle of one of the young shrubs and almost flattening it - I had to get a rope to pull the branches back in together again and it has survived all these years. Lots of memories and now two of those grandkids have just graduated from university.

Comment

• Time does fly Mo. My parents are celebrating their 57th wedding anniversary Wednesday. I can't believe they're almost 75. But WAIT ... that means I'm over 50! ughhhhh
                          That was a nice memory - thanks for sharing! Put a smile on my face & I had a few "outside" memories of my own.

We used to READ books lying on branches in trees.
                          We had a growing magnolia tree that we used to try to jump over ...
                          mom used to make us go out & pick up rocks in the yard when she'd had enough of us.
                          We leave mid morning & not come back til after 3 ... we had a creek out back & we'd hunt crawdad's//played out in the woods//rode my moped//played in a old hay barn
                          oh and we'd walk over a mile on a state hwy to the pool ... imagine 3 young girls doing that today!

AHHHH youth.

Comment

• Great memories 4A!

Comment

• Well - all the talk around here (Tennessee) other than how gr8 TRUMP is doing is SOCCER! We're getting our own team & we're hosting Canada V Mexico summer 2019!! AND we're on the list of possible FIFA for 2026. Yes, I know that's 8 years away & it's just enough time for me to LEARN soccer. I know nothing about it!
                              They're tearing down our old race track at the State Fair grounds & that will be our new stadium. YEA!!!

Comment

• Happy Father’s Day! What would we have done without u!![emoji1351]*[emoji161]

Comment

Working...
                                X