No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad all is going well for the move Gis! Safe travels.
    4A sorry to hear about all that's going on...and hopefully an end in sight.

Comment

• Living in a small town is so nice. Today when I let a lady merge ... she waved (as I would) people at the store asked how I was often... I replied that I was fine "and you" and actually waited for an answer. Left my purse & wallet out on the counter while I put up my carry buggy -- and didn't worry about it. People here would NEVER cut thru the parking lot. see, nice!

Comment

• [QUOTE=4AMNTN;6753]Look at the traffic. It's so bad going into Nashville. 20 miles out this is like a "car worm" every morning. BAD.)[/QUO

That's "bad" traffic?? Don't ever come to Los Angeles then.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yep Dan thats what I hear. Living where we do it take about an hour to get to Nashville in the morning. Going Eastbound is the least crowded some would say. But I try not to go into Nashville too early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Considering going for a nap, tennis from Miami is on most of the day, so I've recorded the ones I won't see while napping. Just early rounds so far so none of the celebrities are playing yet although the non-celebrities put on some good tennis too. They'll be knocking the big names off the top pretty soon.

Comment

• Well, i'm back home in sunny Montrose, Scotland, everything is a total mess, but, at least the traveling is over
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh happy for you Gis! But sorry things are a mess—— [emoji33]details!

Comment

• Yosemite sounds beautiful! I'd like to see that (Again) You've got some really pretty ridin' places out there!Kevin's bike just sits. 97 Fatboy. Less that 3K miles. BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME paint job, chromed out & it sits there. Hasn't had tags since 08.

Comment

• Gis I looked up Montrose on google maps. Wow! Resort town? There aren’t many houses—- Bet we could spot you!

Comment

• Nice to know you are safely back in Bonnie Scotland - hoping the mess is soon sorted. I'll bet life will be quite different there for you all. Best of luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Gis I looked up Montrose on google maps. Wow! Resort town? There aren’t many houses—- Bet we could spot you!

Population is around 13000, a fair bit of land mass with a lot of houses in close proximity to each other.
                        Typical coastal town day with cold rain
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Ha! Our town has 1,500. It’s small our county? About 55k?
                          Wishing u luck Gis & thank u for TBJ.

Comment

• Well you can it's getting nicer out. We had a 4 1/2 for Rat snake in out OCE (outside cat enclosure) for Mama Kitty. I saw MMK just sitting there, that was an odd sight - went outside & yep! There it was, & it "ribboned" itself ... I have NEVER see anything like it. gross.

Comment

• Glad you made it safe to Scotland

Comment

• Going to bed early tonight, was up past 12 last night watching the tennis, our guy lost but it was a good match.

Comment

Working...
                                X