No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGAIN going to Alabama ... finally after 10 years fighting a tooth from being extracted; the damn is coming out. Now, after a root canal, crown -- crowns, medication and treatments, multiple X-rays it's gonna be a surgical thing. My sister is my Dentist, yea! for me. So... bummer. I don't know if y'all remember the ??fractured jaw??? thing ... swollen nodes .... this is all contributed to this damn tooth. Now, with a swollen face, pain in my ear, eye, jaw & cheek. I don't have a choice. OUT YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      AGAIN going to Alabama ... finally after 10 years fighting a tooth from being extracted; the damn is coming out. Now, after a root canal, crown -- crowns, medication and treatments, multiple X-rays it's gonna be a surgical thing. My sister is my Dentist, yea! for me. So... bummer. I don't know if y'all remember the ??fractured jaw??? thing ... swollen nodes .... this is all contributed to this damn tooth. Now, with a swollen face, pain in my ear, eye, jaw & cheek. I don't have a choice. OUT YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Ow.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Get it fixed right 4A and you should feel a whole lot better. Good luck!

Comment

• Yep I’m home & the pain meds don’t really help. BUT they do have my mind buzzing!!! I can’t rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It will pass, give it time.

Comment

• Ok yuk not fun. But I’ll live. Live to eat something crunchy!!!!! Ha! I have a weakness for potato chips. The new lightly salted Lays BBQ. Oh! MG

Comment

• Managed to sell all house furniture and mostly all tools etc that i didn't ship home.
                Had our yard sale this past weekend and right at the end i sold all the remaining items to a one man shop, so, everything gone, now just gotta sell the house and the final bits and i'm outta here.
                Fly home to the UK on the 20th March
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thanks for the update Gis. I wondered if you were here or there.

Comment

• Glad that things seem to be going smoothly for you Gis - not too long before you fly home!

Comment

• Lying down mostly today. Still having the eye ear cheek tooth THING.

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon 4A.

Comment

• Thanks Mo. had to go back to the DDS to have bone removed. So that’s healing slow. Eye dr tomorrow to address pain, nystagmus & SCDS with him.
                          THEN the ENT with a small “scroll “ of complaints. Hope to get a diagnosis this month[emoji1317]🤞🏻[emoji1317]
                          Then a final 2 trips back to the DDS for crown & prep work. 5 trips all together— & I mentioned she’s 2.5 one way away[emoji30]

Comment

• Sorry for all your medical annoyances 4A, it must be hard to stay positive but you sound like you are up to the task. Hopefully all will be well quickly then all set for summer.

Comment

• Thank you Mo.

Comment

• What are you doing?

ENT this week, CT scan ordered today at 11:30. This is my DDS trip yesterday to Alabama ... beautiful weather. Look at the traffic. It's so bad going into Nashville. This is the southern view. 20 miles out this is like a "car worm" every morning. BAD. Luckily I'm going SOUTH! AND I'm in the rocket - Beautiful driving day:")
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 17-03-2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X