No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I need to wrap presents to take to Mom & Dad's for Christmas. We now draw names ... still have 2 under 21 but they just want money. It's gonna rain on Sunday .. which is the first year we've had Christmas on a day other than Christmas Day.

Comment

• Hi Mo (and everybody). We had a very light covering of snow about a week ago, temperature 35 ish during day, colder at night. It,s been a little warmer this past few days, low 40's so no snow. Misty/foggy and similar for next few days so Bing will have to dream for another year.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all. Another fun day with family, yummy food & gifts. My sister bought me a SHARKBANDZ 2 it's a magnetic something-or-another to repel sharks. SO, incase I ever go on a cruise and my "personal backpack life raft" in unusable I will have this. I lOVE IT!!! We laughed and said I could test it out by going to an exotic fish store & put my wrist in the with little sharks! funny
        Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• Happy New Year to all!

Comment

• Thanks 4A - was just putting together a feather weight stick vacuum - the Dyson is way too heavy for me to manage, wanted something light, just hope it picks up the dust etc. Anne will be here on Friday but has hurt her arm so I've no idea whether she will be able to do any cleaning, she seems to think she'll be fine but when I think of all the trouble I had I wonder!

Comment

• I'm glad Kevin isn't real particular about the house duties. Tho, our house it ALWAYS straight, it might get a little dusty. He says" nah, it will be there tomorrow" .... what a sweetie LOL!

Comment

• Just catching up on forums as I've been watching the DVD I posted on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Merry Christmas to all. Another fun day with family, yummy food & gifts. My sister bought me a SHARKBANDZ 2 it's a magnetic something-or-another to repel sharks. SO, incase I ever go on a cruise and my "personal backpack life raft" in unusable I will have this. I lOVE IT!!! We laughed and said I could test it out by going to an exotic fish store & put my wrist in the with little sharks! funny
                    Beautiful table...as always!

- - - Updated - - -

My place is always straightened...but usually dusty!

Comment

• Well, the time has come to leave the USA behind and return home to Bonnie Scotland
                      It wasn't an easy decision to make, but, the lack of my scope of work has kinda forced the issue, so, the big packing and the selling up of virtually everything begins.

There will be no interruption to the day to day of the site with the small exception of that i may not be online for a few days
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh NO! Gis. I'm so sorry about the job hunt. I AM glad you had a backup plan & family support. (where in Scotland) PLEASE stay in touch! And thank you again for TBJ!

Comment

• Best of Luck in Scotland Gis!

Comment

• Dang, Gis. Hopefully this will be a great turning point, job-wise. Thanks for all you do here, and we'll try not to get out of control while you're busy!
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sorry you have to leave the US but you'll always find a welcome back in Scotland I'm sure. I hope everything works out for you....plus you won't have to be concerned about Mr. Trump and his shenanigans, although I don't know what the political climate is like in Scotland. Or maybe you weren't concerned about Mr. T. in the first place. Good luck, keep us up to date about how you're managing.

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words folks, i'm happy enough to return home, had everything gone to plan i would have went home in Nov 2019 anyway, so, no real harm
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X