What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
    Looks like you'll have a Christmas dog for company Meg.

My toy wolf puppy is called Diga which is Indian for wolf.
    What tribe calls them "diga"?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan, I'm not sure which tribe it is but our son works with the Tlicho band outside of Yellowknife as a teacher and they I believe are Dene Indians. Will find out for sure and let you know. Our daughter was looking at the animals being offered for 'adoption' on the Canadian Wildlife Federation FB page and she was really taken by the speckled (spotted?) owl so I ordered it for her as an extra Christmas present. The baby plush owl is really cute although owls are more like raptors once they attain adulthood, anything smaller than them for prey is fair game.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
        Looks like you'll have a Christmas dog for company Meg.

My toy wolf puppy is called Diga which is Indian for wolf.
        Yes I will....I feel so bad for him. He's sweet but is a 60 pound dog so of course when he gets excited and nips it hurts a tad more than when a Chihuahua does it!

Comment

• Some of our presents just won't stay put ... it's been too windy.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Decorations look good, 4A. Did you make the stockings?

Comment

• Looks nice 4A - wish we lived nearby.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Thanks Mo! Deanne the stockings no. But Kevin cut out wood & painted the grinch & Cindy Lou, the fruit, coal, Chanel perfume bottle & candy also the Santa bag & jewelry boxes! He is so talented. My ideas— his talent! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Very nice 4A...he is talented!

Comment

• Went shopping for baking goods. It's our Mother - Daughter baking weekend. Bread, candies, cookies & brownies. We go to $ tree & load up on containers. My Vet gets a big 'Ol basket every year!

Comment

• Wanted to make my own stuffing this year, we have been buying the boxed stuffing, so I went on the Web and found one which would be hard to mess up and it can be cooked in the oven, no need to stuff the bird. Looks easy and the stuffing is usually more popular than the chicken or the turkey. My Dad always used to make the stuffing and the gravy when we lived in England but it was usually goose or duck and which aren't a favourite of mine. One year he cooked up our own ducks which I had made a pets of and I couldn't eat any of it and also shed a few tears.

Comment

• OH! how sad.... I would have done the same thing (treating as pets). I don't know how the ladies work at our Vets office. I'd cry all day & have 60 cats!
                        My mom makes the BEST dressing. We don't use stuffing. I've only had it 2-3 times elsewhere. Mom's dressing, Mac & cheese, potato salad & pimento cheese IS THE BEST AROUND! It's an ongoing joke at our house ... how much did you make? Who can take the (what little - leftover home?

Comment

• Stuffing - YUK!

Comment

• ha! Good to see you posting again YB! Happy Holidays to you.

Comment

• Thanks 4's, I look on several times a week but it's quiet most of the time.

Hope all the BJ'ers have a good Christmas/New Year

Comment

• Same to you YB - much snow in cold Yorkshire this time of the year?

Comment

Working...
                                X