• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiona! Hi! How have u been? [emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Oh Meg that sounds great. Our foster turned into keeping her, Sophie. She's better everyday. Our cats still hiss & run from her & she still hiss, scratches & chases them. Today she's found the screen door & I've pulled her off 3 times already. But she follows me, plays at/under my feet, takes her naps on me & meows when she doesn't see me. AWWWWWW
      I hope your union works out. Do you know the breed, male or female, etc.
      Female mix dog...maybe beagle, some cur...maybe even some pit (but don't tell the HOA )
      She's super sweet and the most calm dog ever! She needs medication every 12 hours for some type of anemia. They don't think she's going to make it more than a few months. Many times I can't tell that she's sick. She takes prednisone which means she drinks A LOT...which means a lot of walks! Sometimes I'm not quick enough so I've bought the jumbo pack of paper towels.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Again trying to find the R.I.P. location ..... Troy Gentry of country music duo Montgomery Gentry. So sad to hear about his death. Very sad.
      That was so sad...loved Montgomery Gentry!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by momckee View Post
      Doing some crochet on an afghan blanket with colours to blend in with my new comfy armchair which is burgundy colour. I think I just moved into Fall mode this last week or so, my favourite season.
      I find crocheting to be relaxing...and so wonderful to be able to say that the blanket matches the decor because it's handmade!

Comment

• I'm enjoying the crochet but not making a lot of progress, seems to always be something else that needs doing. But it is relaxing and also a way of staying sane!

Comment

• I haven't done much crocheting lately. Trying to finish a book for book club which is coming up and I'm only about 70 pages in. I got distracted by another book and didn't start this one until Monday night. Plus there has been the additional tasks of putting up plywood, taking down plywood, moving outdoor stuff inside then moving back outside, reinstalling the courtyard gate...and the fact that I go to bed around 9 lately...tired!!!

Comment

• So I took the dog to the vet (they call her Peggy Sue I call her Maxie!) and they doubled her prednisone. She also now has an abscess and will be taking an antibiotic. I'm supposed to take her back on Monday, but the vet isn't optimistic. Rachel from the rescue will be making a decision based on how much it seems she's suffering.

20170903_144650[1].jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
              So I took the dog to the vet (they call her Peggy Sue I call her Maxie!) and they doubled her prednisone. She also now has an abscess and will be taking an antibiotic. I'm supposed to take her back on Monday, but the vet isn't optimistic. Rachel from the rescue will be making a decision based on how much it seems she's suffering.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151[/ATTACH]
              Bless you, Meg, for loving her no matter how long she has left.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Oh, Meg. thank you for the pictures. Bless U!

Comment

• So sorry to hear that your pup has some big medical problems Meg, that is sad to hear.

Comment

• We had to put her down last night...she really wasn't drinking even though she was taking 40mg of prednisone & she was taking the antibiotics for a growth on her shoulder. She started stumbling and seemed lethargic. Going to miss her

Comment

• Oh Meg. That's so sad. I'm glad u we're able to keep a watchful eye on her so she wouldn't have to endure too much. Bless u

Comment

• So sorry about Maxie, Meg. I'm glad she got to spend her last little while in a loving home.

Comment

• How sad Meg, but she is not suffering and spent her last days in a loving home.

Comment

• Thanks y'all. Will be tough but I know it was the right thing to do.

Comment

• Wow watching the news about the Las Vegas shooting. This is horrible- I've thought of this before -- concerts, sporting events and things like that it's just awful and as I understand it there were several musicians playing over the weekend.

Comment

• It's absolutely horrifying, and not a clue as to why this man would want to do something like this. You never know what people are really like and it's scary!

Comment

Working...
                                X