What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
    Happy 4th of July to all the US folks - hope you have a great celebration!
    Belated Happy Canada Day to you Mo!

Comment

• Yes I saw that it was Friday. [emoji1063]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks Style and 4A

Comment

• Bringing Sophie out into the house - blocking off areas ... made an appointment for a good check up, it seems we'll keep her! I don't remember such hissing & growling going on when I introduced these to my older cats years ago, huh.

Comment

• laying around the house on my last day of vacation...not looking forward to work tomorrow especially since I got a cold while on vacation. hanging around 5 kids, 3 years old or younger means there are A LOT of germs!

Comment

• Ah funny & not Meg! Hope you enjoyed your time off

Comment

• Reading after mostly watching tennis today. First physio session tomorrow, hope it doesn't make my arm hurt worse.

Comment

• was a great vacation...went back to Greenville SC for hiking, biking, hanging at the brewery and general laying about
                  2nd day back at work and not too bad. home now and watching fixer upper...geez these 2 are hilarious!

Comment

• What are you doing?

Well Mo how did it go???
                    Sounds fun Meg!

Comment

• Five sets of exercises to do ten times twice a day involving a walking stick, and using the good arm to coax the weaker arm to do the various moves. Most exercise I've had in a while, hope it does the trick. A wee bit painful but bearable.

Comment

• Good to hear Mo. So sorry you're going through this. Sounds really bad & painful. Hopefully your family can help you manage the "task" while their there.

Sophie got a clean bill of health. Still no takers. So the great introductions begin.

Comment

• Had two sessions of physio, nice young man, really chatty, almost like hairdresser chit chat, some ultrasounds then EXERCISES, with sheet of them, to do twice a day at home. Hopefully the tendon will heal soon. I shouldn't complain, so many people have much more to contend with but........

Comment

• just got home from the gym after a very long week back at work. tomorrow is biking and replacing a door to the storage unit. also have a friend coming to look at my a.c. since it seems no cold air is coming out of 2 of the vents.

Comment

• Sitting in my comfy chair by the living room window admiring the lovely hanging fuschia plant Dave bought at the nursery, pink outer petals with bright red inner ones. He said that the nursery is doing it's end of summer planting season sale and the fuschia was only $5.99 - a bargain considering the early season prices. Just have to watch that the squirrels don't use it as their lounging furniture. . A bit too hot outdoors for me, love that air conditioning. Neil and family off to a concert in Toronto, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, listened to him on YouTube and he sounded quite nice.
                              Last edited by momckee; 16-07-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Sounds very nice Mo. I buy a Fushia every year - they're wonderful!

Comment

Working...
                                X