No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Meg. Check out the forensic files on headline news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I found a show called "Texas Flip N Move" and those folks are hilarious!

Fixed my dresser with a little wood glue.
      Making a frame for a matted picture out of a glass fronted door from a broken console. The door is a little bigger than the picture so I have to figure out how to attach the mat directly to the glass...that way the wall color is also a 'mat' for the picture.
      Tried to clean some chairs I got from a neighbor of a friend, but what I thought was dirt is actually mildew so the chairs are going to the curb for trash pickup on Tuesday.
      Bought plenty of yarn to crochet some beanie caps for cancer patients.
      Joined the gym. Physical assessment on Tuesday with the trainer to help me set my goals and what I need to do to get there.
      Can't believe that the weekend is over....and back to work tomorrow.
      Last edited by Meg; 04-06-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Wow Meg you're really getting things together!
        Not sure I'm understanding the mat glass frame wall thing. Is this a case where you could use the 3M product to stick on the wall and you can remove that without damaging paint if you ever needed to.??
        And a personal trainer to boot! You'd think at 50 I would've made the decision to take better care of myself. More exercise and less alcohol. Yep

Comment

• Fostering a stray kitten. Caught it Saturday. It's wild! About 7 weeks. SIL had it until Sunday night--- she couldn't help it. So me to the rescue!!! After 3 hours she had eaten,peed, let me hold her ( with thick gloves on) then the idea [emoji362]of the century!!! YouTube for recorded momma cat purring---this little one slept for 3 hours straight! Whoever thought of that was a lifesaver for me today! So cute!!

Attached Files
          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-06-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Yeah hard to describe....I'll see about taking a picture.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Cleaning our Momma Kitty's "world " so we can change out her carpet. She's a "wild"cat with a sunroom complete with heating pad & bed, toys, food water & treats, a cat tree, huge indoor heated & cooled room With a cat door to a 350 sq foot outdoor enclosed area with walking boards, sand box & a hutch to sleep in. But she's "wild".
              I've only touched her once-- while she was under sedation. But she comes when she's called & talks to us.
              What a sweetie!

Comment

• Capture.jpg

A slightly blurry picture but this is the 'frame' that I'm working on.

Comment

• Nice Meg. Yeah could that removable 3M sticky tape work for you

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Cleaning our Momma Kitty's "world " so we can change out her carpet. She's a "wild"cat with a sunroom complete with heating pad & bed, toys, food water & treats, a cat tree, huge indoor heated & cooled room With a cat door to a 350 sq foot outdoor enclosed area with walking boards, sand box & a hutch to sleep in. But she's "wild".
                    I've only touched her once-- while she was under sedation. But she comes when she's called & talks to us.
                    What a sweetie! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    All of that just for her and she doesn't allow you to touch her? Does she share her space with your other cats? If not, where do they stay? How many cats do you have?

Comment

• What are you doing?

Thank you Deanie. No she doesn't share anything. She was a kitten of a stray ... HER kittens are my 3 precious babies. She's almost 13 & my babies just turned 12.[emoji26]
                      We've had 12 of our own. 8 currently. 4 at home 4 at work. All have been strays but 2.
                      We just have a big heart for these furry babies!

Comment

• You have lots of family 4A!

Comment

• The new stray is adorable 4A!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Nice Meg. Yeah could that removable 3M sticky tape work for you

I'll be hitting the Home Depot after work today (that's the plan as long as it isn't raining) and take a look at some options...maybe clear double sided extra strength tape will work!

Comment

• Been watching the news of that terrible shooting at the baseball Repub. practice. Violence aplenty these days, very worrying.

Comment

• Preparing goodies for tomorrow! Happy Father's Day to all our dads out there!👨*[emoji66]

Comment

• Still trying to get this sweet Kitten placed in a home. She's SOOOO playful. We have 3 other indoor cats & of course ALL 3 have a different attitude about it. Lucy growls & hisses, Dot won't go near it & Simon (my baby) just smells of her & goes on her way. ALL this through a screen door we've attached to a spare bedroom. She's up there now running from one wall to the other "chirping".

Comment

Working...
                                X