No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess this is our TECH week. The phones, computer, now our TV. Today the store phones ... my goodness!! I think I need to rent a room to the AT&T guy.

Comment

• Wow you ARE having a bad run with tech!
      I'm mostly caught up at work (knock on wood) and don't want to do tomorrow's work today b/c then what would I do tomorrow!?!

Comment

• Officially TECH ready! Absolutely everything we have currently works! [emoji985][emoji336][emoji342][emoji341][emoji335][emoji338][emoji332]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 4A....Yay!!!
          I need to get the cable guy out to my place. It's part of the HOA dues I pay and I just haven't had the time to spend sitting at home waiting for them to show.

Comment

• Meg: just be sure he hooks up EVERYTHING the way it was. Mine did not. And to top it off the back of the new direct box isn't compatible with anything I have. I had to order a new cable.

Comment

• Hope you get all your techie problems solved 4A - the only problem we have had this week was that our phone system was out for the whole day. No explanation from the company and it was out over a large area. We rely on our landline as we don't have Smart Phones or the like, just a mobile phone Dave keeps in the car in case he has to phone home, he doesn't know how to answer it or retrieve messages and I don't either as I have seldom used it. We really haven't kept up with the times. Costs us $15.00 a month for maybe the two phone calls he might make and now we have a balance of around $500.00 which we can't access unless we stay up all night sometime and phone everyone we know in far off lands and even then I don't know if that's allowed. We keep threatening to do something about it and I say we should get a throwaway phone and just put $10.00 in every so often to keep it working.

Comment

• A big thank you! to our men and women who are & have served the [emoji631]! Thank a vet this weekend [emoji631]

Comment

• Mo the pay as you go phones work for my parents. I want them to have a phone when they leave the house & we'd like for them to have medical alert bracelet or necklace or something when they're out in the yard.
                  Mom's not so much worried about her health and she is rattlesnakes! Ha!

Comment

• Dave and I both have Medicalert bracelets - I think we'll maybe try the pay as you go phones, if we ever get around to it. We tend to talk about things and then don't do anything about it. I'm just checking the forum and then off to bed for an early night, feeling a wee bit tired although it's not as if I've been a whirlwind of activity today. Arm a bit sore, yesterday was using the Wet Jet mop and it had a new bottle of liquid which made it weigh more. Had arranged for Molly Maid to come during the week as my friend Anne is away on vacation, they were late arriving and when I phoned they were still at another home so I said just to cancel which, of course, left me with a couple of floors that needed washing and some vacuuming, so the right arm had more activity than usual and it is still not quite back to normal. Should try using the left arm. My daughter was laughing at me as when I know Anne is coming or in this case Molly Maid I have a round of pre-cleaning to do so they won't think I'm a slob so the house didn't look too bad.

Comment

• Funny on the pre - cleaning Mo. (made me smile---I know what you mean)
                      Sorry about your arm though. Yes try the left & rest between floors/rooms. Again Tylenol or IBU before should help as well.[emoji68]🏼*⚕️

Comment

• To call the cable guy is on my to do list for tomorrow.
                        My toilet is all fixed....I'm feeling very proud since I did it all by myself...even hacksawing through the pipe to replace the shut off valve!

Comment

• You go girl![emoji1303]

Comment

• I'm hoping that's it for repairs for a bit!
                            I'll be working on the courtyard next...power washing, new cushions for the chairs, planting drought tolerant ground cover, etc.

Comment

• Sounds like a great plan & a busy summer. [emoji1319]

Comment

• I have cable for the first time in years. Of course I found the station with episodes of Barney Miller...and I still laugh!!

Comment

Working...
                                X