No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES!!! 100%. y didn't I think of that!

Comment

• Another week ahead. TIME CHANGE - thinning & cleaning out the main closet - another trip to Alabama. What about y'all?

Comment

• No particular plans for next week. Forecast suggests it will rain most days. Lots of jobs to do outside but when it's cold and wet I struggle to find the enthusiasm

Comment

• Glad to hear that others struggle with that too. It's either let's wait till it's cooler weather and then that just jumps on us and then we say let's wait till it warms up a little bit and then before you know it it's too hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was to work In Alabama again this week woke up yesterday to a text from Kevin that he feels a kidney stone coming on. So I drove straight home & yes he has 2 visible in the R kidney & a CT in the morning… so busy week
            Truthfully it's good to be home
            Y'all getting ready for Spring next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Nothing much going on - I can ALWAYS clean on the house. May rain later - so it's a nice overcast kinda day.

Kevin's CT show 2 stones in the Right & one in the Left - he won't be able to pass the 7mm stone so WE WAIT. My isn't that something

Wishing y'all a happy weekend

Comment

• Very little to report here. Weather poor so it doesn't inspire us for anything outdoors.

Hope Kevin gets sorted soon

Comment

• Been stormy - YES! he passed a stone this weekend! woo hoo! Nothing much to do around here - the weather dictates much of what's going on.
                  Planning an Easter lunch with my sisters (nice)

Comment

• Good going, Kevin! Hope the next couple aren't too debilitating on their way out!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Weather been just a touch better these past couple of days so have made a start on outside jobs. Still cold though except perhaps 11am - 2pm

Comment

Working...
                      X