No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Well I wish u luck & yes I agree homes just have a better appeal in the Spring & Summer. Kevin is also a Realtor - in addition to everything else. Bless it. Keep me posted!

Comment

• Well ... yet another heart break. One of our store cats "Grey Mama" passed suddenly yesterday morning. We'd had her since October 2011 ~ we were never sure her age when she came to us. LONG STORY SHORT*** WE TOOK ONE CAT TO THE VET & AFTER 2 DAYS SHE CAME DOWN WITH A HORRIFIC VIRUS THEN LITTLE HAD IT GREY MAMA AND CHATTERBOX -- Grey Mama just didn't survive. GO in for a limp come out to infect and ruin their health now -1.
      Kevin is so sad. and bless it they are ALL so sick. We're doing the thorough hand wash, lysol spray, wipes spray our shoe leave them outside -- I CAN'T have that here. FRV or FHV. -- our cats have NEVER encountered another cat since 2011. Except the 3 night weekend stay for a limp

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad stories, Fours

Comment

• Oh, it's sad .... thank u .... take a deep breath cause Lucy will be 19 next month & the other 3 at the store will be 14. my Tweebs Cotton & Hayla are 4.

Comment

Working...
          X