No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter in law hadn't been too well for a while but we didn't really expect this yet. It's son who it's worse for, been together over 30 years

Comment

• YB, I am sorry to read this. I'm thinking of u and ur family. AND ur son, I understand - take care.

Comment

• Didn't forget ... IMG_5742.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          Daughter in law hadn't been too well for a while but we didn't really expect this yet. It's son who it's worse for, been together over 30 years
          Dang, that's rough. It's so hard to watch your kids go through painful things. You'd do just about anything to fix it if you could, including take the pain on yourself.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• As a "kid" ... mmmmm would give years off my life to have my parents back - if just for awhile - to ease THEIR pain.

Comment

• Bummer once again I have most comments/posts.
              Preparing for bad weather - starting tonight thru next Sunday. by that I mean FOOD - gas -check the generator -gas up the gator (for fun) -wash up any clothes -find our WARMEST coats gloves scarves! and we'll need to keep the faucets running —

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 13-01-2024, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• IMG_6307.jpg oh, this ... UPDATE!!!!!!
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 13-01-2024, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Have taken down all the xmas decorations, getting to be a pain now, maybe i'm just getting old ;-)
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    IMG_6307.jpg oh, this ... UPDATE!!!!!!
                    I don't know how anybody outside of Southern California and Florida is surviving this weather!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Hey!! I haven't been able to get online off the computer unless I check some big privacy notice thing so guess I'm asking is that OK to just click accept I mean did you did you do that and then have to tell I can't get on my phone I'm not sure of the reason for that

So in case I can't get on again today hey y'all I'm still here and I check every day

Comment

• Hmm, not sure what you mean regarding a big privacy thing, nothing from TBJ as far as i am aware

Comment

• Hope this picture goes thru.
                          Nope can't get a picture to go thru off phone & I can't use computer until I click “the privacy agreement “
                          Picture is if the screen BLOCK — until I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            Hope this picture goes thru.
                            Nope can't get a picture to go thru off phone & I can't use computer until I click “the privacy agreement “
                            Picture is if the screen BLOCK — until I agree

Not sure why you can't add a picture from your phone, I added one?

Comment

• and a great picture~ thx! WELL, I just clicked "I agree" .... so now - here I am --- the ictus off my phone I could do if I moved around some security - I understand that - but this picture/screen/window has kept me off the computer for more than a week IMG_6898.jpg

Comment

• Looks like you are not signed in on your PC.
                                Can you access the site on another tab and sign into the forum?
                                If so then remember to select the remember me tick box.

Comment

Working...
                                X