• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland: 46
    Norway: 37
    Sweden & Denmark: 3

Comment

• Yep, we need to Simon in tomorrow - so sad -- (too much death lately)

Comment

• Wishing everyone well.....

Comment

• Sorry to read about Simon, 4! Yes, too much death this season.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• so sad about that. This week was the first week since 1992 that I've had a pillow & my side of the bed to myself -- that's a long time! Lucy isn't far behind....

Comment

• We'll be doing Christmas on Saturday this year… schedules & availability & all - so I'm just realizing that Kevin and I will have Christmas Day to ourselves without anything to do and as luck would have it I received an email from The Palm in Nashville because we eat there several times a year and that's what we'll do ~~we'll have Christmas Day dinner there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Been baking cooking slicing packing for five or six hours today we're leaving first thing in the morning to go to Huntsville to be with my family. It's gonna be a little smaller this year a little different this year but I'm so thankful that we all will be able to be together.
                I hope y'all have a good weekend

Comment

• Won't be long now, Santa has already been to New Zealand and Australia and is heading west.

Hope all the BJer's have a good one

Comment

• Oh HA! Or should that be HO HO HO!
                    Funny ?€” the On Star on my car ?€œtracks Santa?€ ?ŸŽ…?Ÿ??ŸŽ„?Ÿ???Ÿ?

Comment

• Happy Holidays IMG_5300.jpg

Comment

• It's 12.45am and i'm still up, all the best to everyone
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I watched Santa from 10-12 last night on NORAD - couldn't sleep either. He was over our area at 10:34pm......

Comment

• Had a couple of nice days, then back to earth this morning at Daughter-in-Law's funeral

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                              Had a couple of nice days, then back to earth this morning at Daughter-in-Law's funeral
                              Sorry to read that. My condolences to you and the family, YB. Was this unexpected?
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                                Had a couple of nice days, then back to earth this morning at Daughter-in-Law's funeral
                                Sorry to hear this YB, passing our condolences to you all at this sad time
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X