• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YB View Post
    Remind me what make/model the Rocket is, Fours. How far away is your sister
    Pretty sure it's the Cadillac CTS V, a rocket indeed
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• YES, GIS! YB it's CTS-V. It's one of those cars ....mmmm... can't drive it in the rain, can't drive & park it without EYE contact (park it where we can see it while we eat, visit) no one's been in the back seat .... after 7 years it still smells like NEW LEATHER. Can't take it to Publix or WalMart etc. Hand wash it, we actually cover the motor when we do wash it. QWERKY right? BUT, his trucks aren't much different, ha! IMG_3581.jpg

Comment

• Both my sisters live in Huntsville, Alabama straight south. hour & 45 minutes - they live just 2 miles apart. lucky

Comment

• That car looks more than a bit special!! I wash ours by hand mainly, except perhaps December/January/February

Nice that you can visit your sisters fairly easy. In the US lots have to fly or drive two days to see relatives

Comment

• Our nephews live in Michigan — 10+ hours away & my niece lives in DC it also takes 10 hours
            My middle sister just moved into my moms house after she passed - it is so nice for us girls to be close— means a lot to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dan -- so how was ur wife's visit? Had she been here before? YOU?

Comment

• I've been moving my man cave around a bit, i'm quite an audiophile and just hated that one speaker was on the wrong side of a door.
                So, currently selling off the existing the older B&W speaker setup and putting towards some nice shiny new B&W speakers
                It's a long slog selling on eBay etc, but, almost all done

Comment

• So whose music do you listen to most, Gis?

Comment

• Good luck with it! We love our music too. Prolly not the WAY u listen, but I can't go with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                      So whose music do you listen to most, Gis?
                      I'm quite liberal to whom i listen, i'll entertain anyone as long as i consider it to my wide taste.
                      But, my all time hero is David Bowie.

Comment

• I'm Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones - but 60-80's stuff, not the recent

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Dan -- so how was ur wife's visit? Had she been here before? YOU?
                          She hadn't been there before and she loved every minute of it! I haven't been to Nashville, but I went to Chattanooga for work (in February ) back when they redid their riverfront park. I liked it! Went to Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain and the Aquarium. Great work trip! Didn't even feel like work. One night I got together at Cracker Barrel with a handful of friends who belonged to a Yellowstone forum I frequented. That was a lot of fun too!
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• And here they are, awesome

Comment

• wow! wow - I knew it'd be a nice player - the speakers tho

Dan - I DO remember that you'd been to Chattanooga -- so glad u were able to see all the "good stuff". Except for the tornadoes (& ICE) -- we love it here!

Comment

• Very rare I listen to music at home - usually in the car

Comment

Working...
                                X