What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Just something to think about: don't EVER say "what else can happen" ... we're off for kidney stones 34 & 35 ....

goodness
    Oh my. sorry to hear this
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thx Gis, It was an unusual visit - new "old" doctor ... he was late - didn't seem too interested - not much to do with someone who KNOWS exactly how they feel/what's going on #34-#35 ... so they took an Xray & said they'd call with a plan. ODD, very sloppy to me.

Comment

• Sorry to hear this, Fours. From our experience "most" doctors are good, caring, efficient etc but every so often it is possible to encounter one who is nothing of tho0se things. Hope all works out well for you.
        The reason I'm a bit behind on here is that we have been away for a few days.

Comment

• Away for an X-ray today on my shoulders to see if there are any issues there to confirm my upper shoulder pain.
          Damn, i'm falling apart

Comment

• No! My goodness GIS. Sorry to hear it - yep, don't let that go.....

Comment

• Man, I leave for a few weeks and you guys all go to pieces!
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• haaaaaa. too true - glad you're back - pictures!!!!

Comment

• I went on a 7 day road trip, travelled just north of 800 miles. I imagine you did much more than that, Dan

Comment

• y'all and your travels - so fun! If we went NORTH for 800 miles we'd be in the UP - Upper Peninsula of the state of Mi "next stop" Lake Superior then CANADA!

Comment

• If we went north for 800 miles we would be in the Arctic Ocean

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                        If we went north for 800 miles we would be in the Arctic Ocean

Comment

• Yellowstone Lake.jpgYellowstone River.jpgFishing Bridge.jpg
                          Originally posted by YB View Post
                          I went on a 7 day road trip, travelled just north of 800 miles. I imagine you did much more than that, Dan
                          We went north for 800 miles which put us in Washington state, I think. Maybe only in Oregon. I'm not sure. It's 500 miles just to get out of California going north. We did a total of about 3,785 miles, and that's with 11 days (7 in Idaho + 4 in Wyoming) sitting still. Attached are some pictures from Yellowstone National Park.
                          Last edited by Dan M.; 07-08-2023, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• On my bucket list to visit Yellowstone, nice pics Dan

Comment

• Beautiful! WOW! Always wanted to go there! Idaho, Wyoming, So. Dakota, Montana! thanks for sharing!

Comment

• We're having a slow week. One of my 18 y.o. cats passed on Monday, Dot the solid black one. She was 18y 2mo 20days.

Comment

Working...
                                X