No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh my gosh - well -- I wish u a speeding recovery. thx for the update!

Comment

• Hope it doesn't hurt too much, Gis and you are soon back on the golf course

Comment

• Ditto! Best wishes for a speedy recovery/rehab, Gis!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Going to decorate for the 4th. Tonight & tomorrow -- holiday events are a little different now a-days.

Comment

• Leaving for a three week RV road trip this Thursday coming up. Not sure how often I'll be able to check in while we're gone. Heading to North Idaho and back via Wyoming/Longmire Days and Yellowstone. Fingers crossed tat our old RV has no issues. Had it inspected, got some things worked on, so hopefully we'll be good.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Enjoy your break, Dan

Comment

• Enjoy your vacation Dan, I really enjoy RV breaks
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Been a terrible coupleb of days. Internet went off late Wednesday afternoon. Engineer fixed it this morning 11 ish.

25 years ago most of us had never heard of the internet but we survived - life went on. Now we wonder how the universe and mankind survived for all those 1000's of years

Comment

• Oh my DAN! T hat's great - bet it's beautiful.
                    We took down the 4th decorations, it's REALLY hot - and we have some inside things to be completed - hopefully e'll get to those.
                    How's the hand GIS?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      How's the hand GIS?
                      As well as expected, qyuite painfull at the operation area but elsewhere around the hand is very good.
                      I get the cast off on the 15th August.

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thx for the update. I need elbow surgery - but I'm too "lazy" don't want to go thru it --

Kevin is having surgery Tuesday - arteriogram with possible stent placement - he's very concerned - a little scared. He's had 4 ER visits in the last year -- taking care of him is my #1 job

Comment

• Tomorrow is the big day. y'all don't go away - I'll check in in a few days

Comment

• Hope everything goes well, Fours

Comment

• OK we're home - came home yesterday. After actually looking inside the arteries of the heart - the Doc said they weren't bad at all, heart functions, other, etc all good. So relieved -- Now WHAT makes this CT of the heart arteries with what's now called a Heart FLOW (which is AI projection & manipulation thru the CT scan ---) WHAT makes it so innacurrate? We were lucky. The guy next to us -- his scan said he has one artery blocked but the other two were ok for him to go on his way & just have an arteriogram -one stent. WHEN actually the doc said we're admitting you - you have 3 severely blocked arteries - u need open heart tomorrow.
                              We were lucky -- but how OFTEN is that super-duper CT wrong???
                              Y'all stay safe & healthy!

Dan? any update on your fun?

Comment

• Just something to think about: don't EVER say "what else can happen" ... we're off for kidney stones 34 & 35 ....

goodness

Comment

Working...
                                X