No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will be seeing our family who live around 3. 5, 6 miles away so not travelling very far. Our other son lives in Australia so won't be seeing him. The last time we did was Christmas 2018. 2024 has been mentioned as the possible next time. I'm not sure his young boys would be able to cope. When it gets down to around 75 degrees they are reaching for more clothes. Our current 30-35 would be horrendous for them.

Comment

• wow that IS close by! How nice. I guess u "zoom" - FaceTime ... with ur son & his family? Kevin's mom is about 20 minutes away. My family is 2 hours away & 10 hours away. We're ALL almost in a STRAIGHT LINE! Oh! and Danielle lives in D.C. -but she flies here. And her brother is in OH now - he travels for work --

Comment

• GIS! THANKS FOR THE SNOW FLAKES -- LOVE 'EM!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          GIS! THANKS FOR THE SNOW FLAKES -- LOVE 'EM!
          I had forgot about them
          Also added the xmas themed header
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Gis… thank u for ALL u do. All y'all that connect- thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GIS! THANKS FOR THE SNOW FLAKES -- LOVE 'EM!
              Yes! Let it snow!
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• ❄️❄️❄️

Comment

• So after everything this weekend, my mom called an ambulance today and they've repeated her MRI and have seen that her hip is broken so she's gone ???maybe up to six weeks with a broken hip?? She's been in the ER all day. My sister is with her. She's going to have emergency surgery in the morning a total hip replacement. She's soon to be 79 years old. I may be off for a few days but please y'all I don't go anywhere I so enjoy our time. I'll keep y posted

Comment

• Hoping for a speedy recovery
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Hope everything goes well with your mom, Fours

Comment

...maybe up to six weeks with a broken hip??
                        Holy cow! Prayers for a smooth surgery and rehab for your mom, 4! Wow.

Comment

• Hey y'all, thank you so much for your well wishes mom didn't fall so they didn't know why her hip had broken and it was her femur so her leg not her actual hip. They took a biopsy and of course x-rays because they were suspicious and my mom has stage four cancer. She has it in both lungs and in that right leg we are scheduled for more scans after Christmas and then therapy accordingly. We are all very very sad. I know my mom and she will not choose therapy because she wants to be with my dad. So hug your loved ones and I will talk with you all next week.

Comment

Hey y'all, thank you so much for your well wishes mom didn't fall so they didn't know why her hip had broken and it was her femur so her leg not her actual hip. They took a biopsy and of course x-rays because they were suspicious and my mom has stage four cancer. She has it in both lungs and in that right leg we are scheduled for more scans after Christmas and then therapy accordingly. We are all very very sad. I know my mom and she will not choose therapy because she wants to be with my dad. So hug your loved ones and I will talk with you all next week.

Sorry to read this, 4. It's so tough watching our parents go through old age and its attendant maladies. My mom is the only one left of our four parents and she's bedridden with moderate dementia. My wife's mom died of small cell lung cancer. She was living with us at the time. We were both working so MY mom would drive her to her chemp/dr. visits. It was a tough season. My heart goes out to you.

Comment

• Thank you Dan. I remember about your mom... hope she's not too far away from you. Yes. Mom has non- small cell lung cancer. My sister from MI is there with her this week, me early next week - then a rotation with my sister that lives in AL. Difficult times - thank you for your note. Take care.

Comment

• UP! at 4 this morning. So it begins ... 'll be back & forth to Huntsville 4 days on 3 home for the next .... couple of months I guess. Won't know more until after these next two weeks. It's about to be a New Year - hug each other, be safe & thanks for hanging in there - updates to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X