No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, not a lot. How 'bout y'all? Our first FOOTBALL game is this weekend. Been too muggy/humid to work outside -- the deer are eating our pear like crazy 3-5 every day. Simon still is "off" a bit & I'm still giving her water thru a syringe to help BOOST her -- poor baby. Ever had one of those "meh" days, weeks, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Ever had one of those "meh" days, weeks, etc.
      "I used to have them just about all the time, but I found a way to get out of it..."

Name that tune.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Smokin' in the boys room JUST saw this!

Comment

• Tell us about your trip! Did you post pictures?

Comment

• Mu mom is stopping by on her way to the cemetery .... short visit & lunch maybe. (ham&turkey croissants, chips)

Comment

Tell us about your trip! Did you post pictures?
              We had a great time! Here's a few Yellowstone pics.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 5 photos.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• wow, nice they're so peaceful looking. Really sets the mood for the American Indian image. thx! I needed that today.

Comment

• Anyone (Gis YB ) familiar with Celia Hammond? I back & forth with someone that works there ... I think down near Hastings? Just wondering how small a world IS IT?

Comment

Anyone (Gis YB ) familiar with Celia Hammond? I back & forth with someone that works there ... I think down near Hastings? Just wondering how small a world IS IT?
                    Hadn't heard of them, googled the name and can see why you're keen on them
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sorry, Fours. The name doesn't mean anything to me. I don't remember her as a 60's model either

Comment

• oops.... plz see WEATHER comments.

Comment

• So, i have to go into hospital for a trapeziectomy on Tuesday 4th, i'll be in and out on the same day.
                          I'll be in a cast for up to 4 weeks, but, i'll still be lurking here
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I had to look up what that was exactly. Hope it all goes well, Gis

Comment

• Wishing you lots of luck on that! Golf? my Mom finally had that done & she's was better instantly. I have it -- it SUX! keep us posted Gis.

Comment

• Nothing really going on -- going to my mom's this weekend. She has enough "yard projects" for ALL of us! THEN a b-day lunch & cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X