No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone remembered their mom on Mother's Day this year. And mom's I hope u had a nice day too!

Comment

• Happy 31 years, 4!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• 31 years is a good achievement, lots of couples get nowhere near.

UK Mother's Day is in March

Comment

• Thanks yall!

Comment

• Headed down to Alabama - we've managed to get the drive time down to an 1:40 minutes fast but safely. Everyone have a safe & blessed Memorial Day weekend. Hug your loved ones - fur babies count too!

Comment

• Hug / thank a vet.

Comment

• GIS -- you keeping up wit the PGA v LIV? MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  GIS -- you keeping up wit the PGA v LIV? MONEY MONEY MONEY.
                  LIV do not have any TV company support yet and are freely airing on YouTube.
                  I'm not impressed with the way they are attracting players with mega money, good for them but bad for us
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I'm shocked. but agin MONEY MONEY MONEY --

Comment

• OH NO DeChambeau!

Comment

• It was our 40th wedding Anniversary on Friday 10th so it's been a busy few days. Just Mrs YB and me on Friday, then family party on Saturday, out to lunch with grandson today and it's daughter's birthday on Thursday. Phew!! Far too much excitement at our age

Comment

• That's Wonderful!!! Glad you shared! June IS a busy month!
                          Mom & Dad's anniversary (had he lived) was yesterday 61 years. She stopped by & of course, I cried. ANYWAY - we are traveling to Glen Arbor, MI in 2 days ... My oldest nephew is getting married at The Homestead - I OF COURSE am having high anxiety about it - BUT I have to go. Kevin will stay here - it's unavoidable -- we have too many cats & work for him. I just want to go - & get back home. Flying in Detroit - then a 5 hour drive UP. then the return -- I get frazzled just thinking about it!

Comment

• Busy with outdoor jobs vin the good weather. Unfortunately our lawn mower broke yesterday - some expense we hadn't budgeted for

Comment

• That IS a chunk of change. Our John Deere was expensive I remember .... AND he doesn't use it - pays a guy to come ONCE a week during the correct months to mow. duh... Wonder how much it costs to ship that to you - HA! I can't drive a zero turn "thing" ...

Comment

• My grass at the back is about 20 yards by 12 and the front is slightly smaller so not really big enough for a ride on mower. But thanks for the offer, Fours

Comment

Working...
                                X