No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Dad, would also like to know how the box turtle is doing - have you named it? Good that you had some of the wet stuff over the weekend.

Comment

• Dan! just checked the box turtle's FB page. Update please!
      And Gis, I couldn't find TBJ on FB. I did see a Jack Reacher, well 3-4 JR sites. Can I not just flat out say ... "come join us"? I don't do FB - what's the etiquette?

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
        Yes Dad, would also like to know how the box turtle is doing - have you named it? Good that you had some of the wet stuff over the weekend.
        You've got a new name Dan, I called you Dad, perhaps thinking of you as the turtle's Dad, like we're Mom and Dad to our dogs.

Comment

• Or Mo how every time I type ur name "it" changes to No...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
            You've got a new name Dan, I called you Dad, perhaps thinking of you as the turtle's Dad, like we're Mom and Dad to our dogs.
            Haha! His name is Chuck aka Chuck Norris (my daughter actually named him that because he was the runt of the litter of 8 hatchlings), aka on facebook as Chuck Turtlebefree.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              And Gis, I couldn't find TBJ on FB. I did see a Jack Reacher, well 3-4 JR sites. Can I not just flat out say ... "come join us"? I don't do FB - what's the etiquette?
              The Book Joint
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yeah, I tried that, got a lot of other stuff … Ill look again tomorrow, thanks!

Dan looked in on turtlebefree … no new updates!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                  I do not like to iron therefore I make it a point that when I go shopping I look closely at the tags on the items I'm interested in buying. Oh, this is a pretty blouse. Where's the tag? Oh, Okay. It says Wash & Wear. Non-Wrinkle. I buy it, wear it, and wash it. Take it out of the dryer and WHAT's This? Wrinkles! It'll have to be ironed! They must have meant the tag is wash & wear because the blouse has to be ironed before I can wear it again. I hate when that happens - and it happens a lot. False advertising is what it is.

And the tags on men's shirts which read Permanent Press - No Ironing....don't believe it!
                  I don't like ironing either & am beyond frustrated when things come out wrinkled! For my work clothes I generally hang those to dry instead of putting them in the dryer...seems to help a little with the wrinkling situation. I told my BFF when her son got married that I must really like her because I ironed the dress I wore....it was way to wrinkly even for my standards!

Comment

• Funny Meg!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Yeah, I tried that, got a lot of other stuff … Ill look again tomorrow, thanks!

Dan looked in on turtlebefree … no new updates!
                      Well, Chuck is still under his leaf pile. He can't update until he's out and about.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• funny Dan. Glad to hear it.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Goin' tree & shrub shoppin'![emoji268][emoji269][emoji253]
                          UDATE were just gonna consult a landscape designer. (Which I said last year ...and the year before & the year before ) finally he agrees

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-03-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Time changes this weekend! [emoji800][emoji788][emoji792]

Comment

• Not too happy about losing the hour, usually feel a bit stunned (more than usual) for a few days.

Comment

• only two clocks left to change & they're heavy - will do them later what a rainy dark day today

Comment

Working...
                                X