No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooo a visit to the Dentist makes me a nervous wreck. I have to go Thursday. My December surgery still hurts everyday. So another xray.
    I'm feel in' ya Gis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good luck with your dental probs Gis and 4A - not much of a fan of the dentist myself. Hope they get your surgery sorted 4A.

Comment

• Thanks Mo! The only good thing about going to the dentist is SHE'S MY SISTER! But it's an almost 2 hour drive, another good thing? it's free & I can totally trust her. I have unbelievable pressure in my jaw & my lower jaw & teeth hurt. We'll see...

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
          Good luck with your dental probs Gis and 4A - not much of a fan of the dentist myself
          So, need yet another crown, on the upside i am getting a pool heater installed today
          I wouldn't have bought it had i known i was losing my job
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Losing your job, Gis? I'm sorry. Did y'all finish what you were working on over there; I forget where. Africa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
              Losing your job, Gis? I'm sorry. Did y'all finish what you were working on over there; I forget where. Africa?
              Thanks to the very poor oil price my project was terminated, so, no work to do.
              Can't see anything being available in the very near future, but, we will soldier on
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• What are you doing?

Sorry to hear about the job ... You'll be glad to be home won't you? Hope u enjoy the pool heater we only used ours once or twice in 4 years.
                Get that crown!! I miss having full function when I eat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                  Thanks to the very poor oil price my project was terminated, so, no work to do.
                  Can't see anything being available in the very near future, but, we will soldier on
                  Wish you luck on some work in the near future Gis.

Comment

• Mo, you & your family are in my prayers. Glad you got to drive. I love to drive...hope you keep it up!

Gis, best at the dentist for the crown. Sorry about the job...another will come around just when you need it most. At least that's what always happens for me!

Comment

• Pulling for you Gis that the right job lands on your doorstep.

We had kitchen mini-blinds installed today, I had made lined curtains about 10 years ago (when I knew how to thread my fancy sewing machine) and had been taking them down each Spring to wash and put back up again and thought I'd like a change. Am thrilled at how neat and tidy the mini-blinds look and I don't have to pull them right up to let in the light, they are just fine opened. Don't know why it has never occurred to me before.

Comment

• Giz, sorry to hear about the job.

Mo, the right window treatment makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Comment

• Hi Katie! Nice to see you here!

Comment

• Taking a vacation day from work! Went to see Travis Tritt last night...was awesome. I took a few pics but most are blurry. Was way to excited & the amount of caffeine I consumed in order to stay awake didn't help me keep my hands steady!!

Comment

• Yea! For u Meg.

Katie my sister's on her way to the UP to Marquette for the high school skiing weekend!!! (let's hope the bridge is open)

Comment

• Have been watching some tennis, Dubai and Acapulco. A lot of money can be earned in the top results. The winner at Dubai will receive half a million dollars. I guess the players have to pay their coaching staff and entourage, but it really is big business.

Comment

Working...
                                X