What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute pic 4A!!!

Finished my taxes...finally. I usually get them done ASAP so I don't have to worry about it, but was dragging my feet this year with everything else going on (new job, buying a townhouse, looking for insurance, going to concerts, etc). Really very frustrating to have to do so much to get my own money back.

Went to see Rick Springfield at the Hard Rock last weekend and tonight I'm going to the Hard Rock to see Richard Marx...my early 90s girl heart is so excited!!!

Comment

• You're a busy girl Meg, when do you get in to your townhouse?

Comment

• Meg oh how funny! no I'm totally into the 90s thing! Rick Springfield always plays The Wild Horse on 2/14 [emoji1]We'll be seeing LUKE BRYAN on our anniversary in May!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
          You're a busy girl Meg, when do you get in to your townhouse?
          Unfortunately I procrastinate so I just seem to slam everything I can into one day. Closing is scheduled for the 23rd this month. I just picked insurance and contacted the agent for that. I've taken the 22nd through the 24th off to get last minute packing done (kitchen & bathroom stuff is needed until the end!) and some cleaning before I have friends move my furniture for me. I'm getting really excited.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Meg oh how funny! no I'm totally into the 90s thing! Rick Springfield always plays The Wild Horse on 2/14 [emoji1]We'll be seeing LUKE BRYAN on our anniversary in May!

I have a friend who has seen Rick Springfield so many times she can't even count that high anymore!
          Richard Marx was awesome...accoustic and that's when you know someone has talent! He sang a few songs that he wrote or cowrote that he didn't record...who knew he wrote for Luther Vandross, NSync, and Keith Urban!?!

Comment

• Meg. Congrats on the new move! I know you know, BUT while your stuck at work ... use Pinterest for ideas! For everything from hacks, to decorations, to quick foods, etc. Even a cute idea for your friends for helping!

Comment

• Thanks 4A. A little something instead of just feeding them pizza would be a nice touch!

Comment

• If your friends drink: buy those mini bar sized Crown, Grey Goose, Jack, Capt. Morgan, Marker's Mark, Bailey's, etc. Buy mason jars, Raffia ribbon, or decorative ribbon or small thin rope, & straws (optional) Then pair those with a can of Coke, can of coffee, 7-up, OJ, etc. Place the Coke in the jar without the top, wrap ribbon (slip straw inside/thru the tie somewhere) using more ribbon tie on appropriate mini bottle. In my case, buy a SMALL six pack of the little glass bottles of Coke & I tied each with a mini bar sized Crown Royal with raffia ribbon. you can make a Thank You tag.

Comment

• Oh nice!! I'm definitely going to be searching pinterest for other ideas too. Something easy for me to make for the drinkers and non-drinkers.

Comment

• GIS HOW DID MONDAY GO?

Comment

• What are you doing?

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      GIS HOW DID MONDAY GO?

Went ok, but, I didn't get the job based on low car sales recently, they want the market to pick up before they commit to another sales person
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Well here in TN spring IS approaching. The sun is out & people GET out. Maybe a new car for the Spring Clean.

Comment

• Not a lot of anything, will have to charge up my IPad, battery low.

Comment

• It's Monday, a public holiday for Labour Day. I've done dishes, defrosted my fridge, throwing away stuff that's been in there for ages, cleaned the fish tank and just resting up before work tonight. I think I need to go and buy some provisions and make a big spag bol for work meals. Coles, which is one of our major supermarket chains, does salads in bowls and seals them, so they're self contained and depending on what type of salad, they will have dressings in sachets etc.

Comment

• Hi Fiona! Hope you've been doing good! How are things there?

Have you seen salads in a jar?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Big happenings with April around 11:30 today.[emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X