No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you looking forward to getting back to Pensacola and some warm weather Gis?

Comment

• Just thought I'd wish each and every one of the forum members a Wonderful Christmas, hope you all have a great time with family and friends to enjoy the Christmas season with. We have snow so we'll have a White Christmas, looks great with all the lights on it.

4A Hope all is well with you, haven't seen you on the forum for a few days, hope you are well.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
        Are you looking forward to getting back to Pensacola and some warm weather Gis?
        Am in California today and was hoping for some sunshine, but, it's raining
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I'll echo Mo's comment - have a good Christmas everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
            Am in California today and was hoping for some sunshine, but, it's raining
            Bummer - Dan will be glad though if it's raining near him.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
              We've needed this rain badly, so YES, I'm glad! Our dogs don't like it though, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by momckee View Post
              Tuesday, was beautiful here, Gis! You missed it by a couple of days. It was like summer!
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Have a Wonderful Christmas everyone!

No snow in my home town this time around, but here's a picture from 2009.
                IMG_0093.jpg

Comment

• What a lovely looking town, maybe it will snow on Christmas Day.

Comment

• I hope everyone has a Great Christmas and a Very Good New Year!

It actually snowed here in Central Texas on Feb.3rd, 2011. It covered the ground, etc. and stayed for several hours or longer. 2011 is too far back for me to remember exactly how long it did stay....I don't know how to get a picture from where it's stored on my computer to here or I'd post one.

Comment

• Our Christmas Day temperature broke a record 76.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Our Christmas Day was 37 celcius. Horrible. I was asleep most of the day as I was on nights for the weekend. I had Christmas with my parents on Boxing Day and they went to Dad's youngest brother on the 25th. My sister and her family were in LA as they buried her father in law Christmas week.

Comment

• A really different Christmas for you then Fiona.

Comment

• It was pretty warm on Christmas Day, but the last few days have been cold for Central Florida...50F and 60F.
                            Back at my desk after a nice few days of a stay-cation. First day back was on Friday the 6th, but I had calibrations so I had to be at work 5 a.m. and spent about 6 hours outside.

Comment

• All decorations down, Christmas tree put away, two really pretty poinsettias still on the window sill, room looks kind of bare but we have a decorated bowl of bulbs which our daughter bought as a Christmas present for us from one of the nurseries and it's growing by leaps and bounds so we'll soon have a big bowlful of spring flowers, lots of colour.

Comment

• Sounds very pretty Mo. I love Poinsettias but we have cats & they're poisonous.

RIGHT NOW?? WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW???? listening to the WIND blow! 25 mph with gusts up to 40 .... It sounds bad! I've gotta drive Lil' Baby (smart car) into town in about 30 minutes BOTH hands on the wheel!

Comment

Working...
                                X