No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My! I hope she was using her microphone and that’s just the way it picked up what she said … I wish I had her address. The card on her Facebook page that sitting in the window seal that’s from me but that’s the old address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That doesn't sound very good. Please keep us informed please, Dan

Comment

• Thanks Dan - that gave me an idea … I sent Neil a message THO IM NOT A FRIEND —- I don’t know how FB works!!! If my message goes thru maybe we’ll hear from her thru TBJ. But she never answered her original message

Comment

• Ok noticed that Mo and Neil can’t except friend requests or messages but I did see that her daughter is able to so I sent her a message tonight somebody if you can send things back-and-forth to mo please ask her to go on the book joint and message me her new address

Comment

• Yeah - that doesn't work either -- I'm NOT A FRIEND.

Comment

• I'm not a Facebook person so I don't know exactly how it works. Could you not ask to be friends with her/them?

Dan will know

Comment

• You have the ability to have ur page private or public … also able to have people ask to be friends or not. She seems to have both features off. I can only view October ‘20 & back.

Comment

• I've sent Mo a message on facebook so lets see if she responds.
                  The weird thing is despite us having had a conversation via messenger before it says that she has just joined messenger recently, time will tell
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• OH GIS! thank you! we'll see

Comment

• Well, I have sad news. About 8 or 9 hours ago on Mo's son Neil's Facebook page he changed his cover photo to one of his Mom and people are sending condolences and prayers for his loss. It seems Mo has passed away.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                        Well, I have sad news. About 8 or 9 hours ago on Mo's son Neil's Facebook page he changed his cover photo to one of his Mom and people are sending condolences and prayers for his loss. It seems Mo has passed away.
                        Sad day and an obvious loss to her family
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's very sad.

I first "met" Mo on the old forum maybe 15 years ago and always felt close to her as she originated from the UK. She made some brilliant author suggestions over the years and I'm really sorry to hear this news.

Comment

• Oh me. Well - that's very sad. I was able to locate her funeral home obituary page Maureen McKee Gillespie - passed October 20 2021. Thanks Gis & to Dan to try to reach her.

Comment

• Smith's Funeral Homes. smithsfh.com Burlington, ON Canada. her page is up this morning.

Comment

• I'm very sorry to hear about Mo's passing.

Comment

Working...
                                X