No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Lowe's this morning. business as usual. A few had on masks some didn't. We went there to buy an Azealea & some dirt. Then we bought, mondo grass, blue rug, juniper, euonymus, a fuchsia, petunias, verbena, lantana, tomatoes, basil, I'm not sure why - we can't plant yet --- I just lost it!!!!!!!!!! haha!

Comment

• We couldn't have done that here in the UK, only food shops open

Comment

• What are you doing?

I just heard our Governor will be opening restaurants Monday at 50%. We’ll wait a few but oh my gosh I’m tired of cooking!!! Here in TN most everything seems open - not restaurants or clothes shopping or theaters hair & nail salons but the things that we do are open. I miss our Mexican restaurant that’s 6 miles away!!! It’s going to be the first place that we go to!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-04-2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-04-2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Patio and stairs pressure washed, fence and shed painted, grass cut, garden tidied. Nothing left to do outside. Weather supposed to be turning wet next week so will have to find indoor amusement.

Comment

• Whoa! Nice!!!

Comment

• Just had breakfast and catching up with the forums.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Mo so nice to see you post!

Comment

• Today: plant the shrubs! Tomatoes in the ground & all my flowers potted. Hoping this will be a wonderfully colorful summer yard this year.

Comment

• Oh my gosh ! 3 hours later & we are 2/3 through!

Comment

• Our electricity has been out for 2 hours! Oh!!!! We have a few trees down & we’ve had to hook a generator up & the cats ARE NOT HAPPY! Me either! We usually sleep with a fan on & the air on 70.... not tonight - it’s going to be miserable [emoji30]

Comment

• Today is our 29th anniversary! We are going to our favorite local Mexican restaurant for supper. They've been closed - so this will be really nice. And to think DUH we missed Cinco de Mayo by a day & even went to Cancun on our honeymoon - duh!

Comment

• Happy 29th anniversary, 4!!
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Ditto what Dan said.

Comment

• Wow! Today our Blue Angles will do a fly over for several cities in middle Tennessee!!! just found out! I'll try to see the flight path & check it out on the news!

Comment

Working...
                                X