Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,916 of 1916

Thread: What are you doing?

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Yep may not be the place to post this ok so weve had the J&J the booster too. But what about the other variants??? Great ur covered for COVID 19 BUT . And how many times do we have to be injected & WHY then do I have to wear a mask???? Hmmmmmm when will this end? Health - supply shortages - jobs lost - businesses going under - CRIME out the as* - no one wanting to work OR taking pride in a trade, taking care of their families for a job well done??? WTFH!
    Hey 80 million cant be wrong, right.
    goodness me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Child - King
    Going into hospital today for a minor operation on my left thumb, hopefully will ease the pain
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Fav Author
    Child - King
    Actually, turns out i was offered the wrong operation, so, no op for me today, am now on a waiting list for major surgery and not a trigger release, ah well, got a steroid injection to help with the pain and now the long wait for the op.
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Fav Author
    Wow Gis. Hope the steroid keeps all at bay. My mom had that surgery & seemed to fine - played golf afterwards! Which was one of her MAIN concerns! ha!

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Well, after the excitement (???) of Christmas and New Year things are going to be "normal" now. Well, as normal as can be in these Covid times.

The media have found a new "expert". (There must be more Covid experts than there are Elvis Presley impersonators now). This one says the government got it all wrong with mask wearing, isolating, keeping your distance, lockdowns etc. There was never any real danger to people under 60, particularly children who have had their education and more severely impeded.

Fav Author

What are you doing?

Im glad there are others -neighbors people from Tennessee -people from the United States -people all over the world that are questioning and are about fed up & want answers and want to get on with their lives. Kevin s best friend has been in Vanderbilt since December 19 he was put on a ventilator 8 days ago and a dialysis machine four days ago hes 53 years old (vax & booster)his diagnosis is Covid and hes not going to make it he and his wife have only been married five years he missed his sisters funeral she was my age I graduated with her she had breast cancer for the last 10 years he missed her funeral he missed Christmas Eve Christmas Day New Years Eve New Years Day his birthday and their anniversary is the 20th of this month its all so very sad.
    A happier note is my mom finally closed on her house today just a 45 day short of a full year Were going to be back and forth to Alabama (2 hours one way) for the next month or so were leaving in the morning Im so happy for her Im so happy that shes in good health its been a very sad lonely year for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 1 Week Ago at 02:45 PM.