No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about your Dad, 4A. Hope he has a light case and recovers soon and that your Mom doesn't get it.

Comment

• He’s not doing well. Breathing treatments ow and a plasma treatment tomorrow... mom has it but like a true southern woman won’t admit that she’s unwell... my sister BIL and their two kids have it too from helping them move last weekend it’s really bad it’s really awful and we’re really all very sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sorry to hear this, Fours.

2020 has been a challenging year for most people but you seem to have suffered more than most and must be looking forward to 2021 with hope that things will get better

Comment

• Y’all thank you so much for listening I don’t know what to say this is awful —— he’s had breathing treatments and he had one of those plasma infusions but daddy has SOOO many problems and he’s 76 — of course no one‘s allowed to visit him and our whole life has been nothing but FAMILY so this is gonna be really hard ~ other than spending time with my sister just this fall my mom‘s never been away from daddy [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] oh my Lord there’s a country music song there somewhere[emoji1783]. ha (huh)

Comment

• Hoping that your Dad recovers from this, 4A.

Comment

• Thank you. We're "teetering" they say. They're with holding food & water ... He's got the plasma as I said before ... Remdesivir & IG therapy ... and back & forth with different oxygen machines. He's breathless, and can't hold interest in a conversation - he's tired - weak -- I can't imagine what he feels like. He said the staff watches him through a plexiglass room in his room - he says that's weird -- haha! so that was a nice moment - that he made that joke. But the saddest thing ... he keeps saying "check on your mother" ...

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Mo lately? Wonder how her hubby is doing?

I'm hoping everyone is making it through the Holiday week?

Comment

• ...I wish all y’all a Happy & healthy Thanksgiving

Comment

• I'm sitting at the Desk Top computer thinking I should shut it down and go to bed. Just finished reading Louise Penny's "All the Devils are Here", mind boggling plot, well written but had to keep my wits about me as there were so many characters and it was difficult at times to know who was doing what, but it had all the thrills and fears and I couldn't just ease my way through it, had to pay attention. It was a really good mystery, well done, she's a smart lady.

Comment

• Mo. Glad to see you post! Was wondering how y'all are. 90! WOW!... I'm glad hubby is home. That I'm sure eases you. Then there's the watching him that's gonna take a little out of you. Thanks for posting!

Comment

• Good to hear that Mr Mo is home. Tell him that the BJ'ers say he has to behave, do as the medics (and his wife) tell him

Comment

• Dan ... I read this morning there is a power outage in CA -your area? Looked up the map & it is in & around LA - you ok out there? Didn't see the reason - y'all know?

Comment

• 4, sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he's doing better. And glad the house sold & so quickly. Tough to scramble for a place to live though, especially in 2020...what a brutal year. Down here in FL some homes sell in a day lately.
                            Mo, glad to hear Dave is doing a bit better & home. Home always seems to make me feel better...comfort and safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Dan ... I read this morning there is a power outage in CA -your area? Looked up the map & it is in & around LA - you ok out there? Didn't see the reason - y'all know?
                              We had a pretty strong bout of Santa Ana winds on Thanksgiving night and they were shutting power off and on in scattered areas hoping to avoid wildfires if lines go down. We had maybe half dozen short blackouts in our immediate area. Longest was maybe a couple minutes.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• My daddy passed away yesterday. My mom is a mess. All of got to see him - momma is devastated - he would have been 77 on December 11. Please hug your loved ones ... & ya'll don't go away...

Comment

Working...
                                X