Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 1,651 to 1,659 of 1659

Thread: What are you doing?

Early Learner
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, etc.
    Sorry about your Dad, 4A. Hope he has a light case and recovers soon and that your Mom doesn't get it.

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Hes not doing well. Breathing treatments ow and a plasma treatment tomorrow... mom has it but like a true southern woman wont admit that shes unwell... my sister BIL and their two kids have it too from helping them move last weekend its really bad its really awful and were really all very sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Sorry to hear this, Fours.

2020 has been a challenging year for most people but you seem to have suffered more than most and must be looking forward to 2021 with hope that things will get better

Fav Author
    Yall thank you so much for listening I dont know what to say this is awful hes had breathing treatments and he had one of those plasma infusions but daddy has SOOO many problems and hes 76 of course no ones allowed to visit him and our whole life has been nothing but FAMILY so this is gonna be really hard ~ other than spending time with my sister just this fall my moms never been away from daddy oh my Lord theres a country music song there somewhere. ha (huh)

Early Learner
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, etc.
    Hoping that your Dad recovers from this, 4A.

Fav Author
    Thank you. We're "teetering" they say. They're with holding food & water ... He's got the plasma as I said before ... Remdesivir & IG therapy ... and back & forth with different oxygen machines. He's breathless, and can't hold interest in a conversation - he's tired - weak -- I can't imagine what he feels like. He said the staff watches him through a plexiglass room in his room - he says that's weird -- haha! so that was a nice moment - that he made that joke. But the saddest thing ... he keeps saying "check on your mother" ...

Fav Author
    Has anyone heard from Mo lately? Wonder how her hubby is doing?

I'm hoping everyone is making it through the Holiday week?

Fav Author
    ...I wish all yall a Happy & healthy Thanksgiving

Fav Author
    Linwood Barclay
    I'm sitting at the Desk Top computer thinking I should shut it down and go to bed. Just finished reading Louise Penny's "All the Devils are Here", mind boggling plot, well written but had to keep my wits about me as there were so many characters and it was difficult at times to know who was doing what, but it had all the thrills and fears and I couldn't just ease my way through it, had to pay attention. It was a really good mystery, well done, she's a smart lady.