X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates Mo? [emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Beautiful Day today here ... was outside an hour ago & HEARD looked up & there was a jet that circled twice over our house - well the area ~ but I'd say my house .... BIG DAY here - President Trump is here for the debate. - Belmont is what????? 35-40 minutes from here. And the airport I like 45-50 ---- I can't watch them never .

Comment

• Mo.... any update on Dave? And you - how are you holding up?

Comment

• Mo, hope Dave is feeling better.
          Spent a nice day just 30 mins south of my hometown...a nice lunch on the deck. Heard and saw a bit of the Trump car rally and there was a boat parade too. A few people out for Biden. Hope that the election doesn't bring out the worst in everyone. No matter who wins, I'm praying for civility on both sides.

Comment

• Meg - nice to see you post!

Comment

• How is everybody? Y'all all ok?

Comment

• We are fine, thanks, Fours.

Hoping it stops raining soon

Comment

• Hey YB: thank you for sharing. Wishing you sunnier days. we have a forecast of 100% chance of rain but it should be in the 60's - but it's a cool 60's. Our first below 32 coming up Sunday night. I'll need to cover my mums!!!

Comment

• Mo? you there?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Mo? you there?
                      She's posting on Facebook. Haven't seen a recent update about Dave (he's in a rehab place getting PT for his foot going on a week and a half or so), but her daughter's car is back on the road again. She sounds good, just missing Dave.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan, thank you. I miss seeing her post. She's been very quite this year. Glad the daughter is out & about too.

DAN!!! are y'all near the latest fires & evacuations? my mercy.

Comment

• Hey Dan .... how is Mo's name on FB? McC. or MacC I know her full name but wow there are lots of them....

Comment

Hey Dan .... how is Mo's name on FB? McC. or MacC I know her full name but wow there are lots of them....
                            https://www.facebook.com/maureen.mckee.182

Comment

DAN!!! are y'all near the latest fires & evacuations? my mercy.
                              Nope, we're fine, just a few days of ash falling for us. The wind was really something though. Made a big mess of our yards with leaves and stuff, but nothing compared to what so many others had to deal with. Thanks for checking.
                              Last edited by Dan M.; 03-11-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                                Nope, we're fine, just a few days of ash falling for us. The wind was really something though. Made a big mess of your yards with leaves and stuff, but nothing compared to what so many others had to deal with. Thanks for checking.
                                Thank u for checking in. Of course anytime anything happens in California I have an aunt that lives in Antioch which is near San Francisco I think of her and then I think of you so you’re lower where she is mid to upper California I’ve been out there a couple of times I try to keep my vague knowledge more up-to-date when something happens to question you about it! Ha! Today is Beautiful here beautiful sunny upper 50s very windy but oh my gosh my sister text me that lives in Michigan and they have snow today for the first time this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X