No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes!! Of course. Great. And thank you again Gis.

Comment

• Wow. Went with Kevin to play golf... it’s been 15 years? It was beautiful [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You played Fours? Or just watched Kevin?

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          Or just watched Kevin?
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I rode/drove the cart (and drank) ... next week I think I’ll play. Used to years ago.
            I meant the comment to Gis to be funny... not ignoring his comments...
            I do pretty good - or used to for someone who doesn’t really play... ups & downs.

Comment

• I've never played golf, unlikely to now at my age.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                I meant the comment to Gis to be funny... not ignoring his comments...
                I didn't think you'd ignored me
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• So no golf tomorrow - we have a delivery after work. BUT I did purchase some styrofoam balls to practice in the yard - we used to have a small par 3 course about 10 miles away - of course it's closed now.... Montgomery Bell State Park is where we'll play. Although The Golf Club of Tennessee is just as close - it's members only tho :")

Comment

• Not doing anything of note. Poor weather and still in partial lockdown

Comment

• Cleaning out my late aunt's house. It was held in trust and I am the trustee. Conditions have finally been met that require the house to be sold and the money from the sale be split up into 5 shares that include 8 people. My wife and I get one share. Could be a decent chunk of change when it's all said and done. Not enough to make us rich, by any means, but enough to make us sit up and think carefully about how to not squander it.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sorry about ur Aunt. That’s sounds like a drawn out process- lot on ur shoulders. BUT the outcome sounds good fir the two of you/ which is why families leave behind what they can. It’s good to hear it will ease ur mind.

Comment

• Today is voting day for our national parties, one small step in the race to independance if the SNP party get a majority, fingers crossed
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• oh wow - so independence from the UK? keep us posted!

Today is our 30th wedding anniversary. And I can't think of one thing "special" to do. How's that for "old farts". been together since I was 20 now I'm 54. ha!

Comment

• Congratulations on your anniversary, 4A!

Comment

• Thanks Deanie! Today we're headed down to Alabama for Mother's Day - gonna be difficult -- sad.

Happy Mother's Day to you all -

Comment

Working...
                                X