No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully going to buy & plant a few dwarf trees. Need to plant extra shrubs we bought a few weeks ago & clean up side OR back "bed". The storms a few weeks ago killed our camera when the tree fell on the gate we need to fix that too. So outside stuff!

Comment

• Well we did buy a few shrubs & dwarf trees. Have more work to do MOVING things around. Then the thing is our columns make our house tall - looks tall from the road & our NEW landscaping is “young” in other words too small imo. Should have built up the beds—- you know when I planted the azaleas I was thinking Augusta Ha! Just lots of things to do outside BEFORE it too hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Doing very little. The UK is still on Coronavirus lockdown so with the exception of a daily walk locally we are not venturing out. The last time we went out properly was March 21st, so two months. Oh for things to return to normal

Comment

• YB ... this weekend will be the last of a 4 phase re-opening for Tennessee. Hopefully things wil trickle back into normal. We've been able to get out & buy groceries, gas & supplies the whole time. Just NO entertainment, food, beauty ...

I won't go into it to but I feel this was ... this is ... has been too much. A scare for sure! Good intentions, yes - giving correct & not knowing inaccurate information yes. I'm tired of hearing 3 more cases 30 more cases 300 mores, 30000 more 30,0000000000 every night FIRST thing on the news. oh me ... and this terrorist attack - I THOUGHT WAS AN OLDER STORY WITH NEW FOUND INFO - HAD NO IDEA IT WAS CURRENT - that's how tone-deaf I've become with the news. SAD.

Comment

• Wondering why young people think it will never happen to them - parks filled with them clustered together, no social distancing, just hope they stay well.

Comment

• Well, I guess the rioting blew that social distancing thing right out of the water! The looting - stealing, destruction ... the officer's been arrested - as he should - we THE PEOPLE don't condone this - the US doesn't the President doesn't. How is this death any different from every woman EVERY day being abducted tortured raped murdered????? ANYONE'S out right MURDER - it doesn't. maybe in addition to showing the looting & the actual video they can also show the coroner's report. We have those for a reason.

Comment

• My sister is not well — I am so excited to see that the governor of Michigan has lifted the COVID19 ban. I would like to go see her in the hospital[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317] So I’m crossing my fingers tonight and making a list of numbers to get things rolling!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your sister 4A, hope she recovers quickly.

Comment

• Mo! I just checked and you're just under 2 hours from where she is! Our information is sporadic and the COVID19 thing has us confused BUT it would be so nice to work in a quick hi! from the "sidewalk" to you!!

Comment

• Mo. My sister will be coming home to TN for care. I would have enjoyed meeting u! [emoji253]

Comment

• Border is still closed to non essential travel I believe 4A, where is the hospital? Hope she does well at home.

Comment

• Mo glad to see you enjoying a visit. I hope the ban is lifting for y'all soon - safely of course. I am running my dad to appointments and all the medical related places are wearing/requiring masks.

Comment

• Another beautiful day here... lots to do unexpected trip to MI.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Another beautiful day here... lots to do unexpected trip to MI.....
                              We're going to be in MI next week. Will you still be there, 4?
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan! Hey! What part of “the mit” are u going to? My sister & her 2 sons are from Rochester Hills —- my moms up there now HOPEFULLY to bring my sister home for awhile— so no! I’ll miss u.
                                You know Alan (Gis) drove within 50 miles of my house a few years back! If they’d taken the NEW 840 I could have “spit” on the truck! I would have liked to have met him, all y’all! Anyone coming to Tennessee?

Comment

Working...
                                X