No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Tho I just see old posts. I’ll check again - we don’t have FB have to use my SIL account.
    Hope ALL Y’ALL are good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Housework ... OVERDUE housework.

Comment

• I’m going to have a Raiders of the lost Ark marathon today I’ve not seen it on Blu-ray but I’ve probably seen Raiders over 600 times ... but not on Blu-ray [emoji2] - it’s a rainy lazy quiet Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          I’m going to have a Raiders of the lost Ark marathon today I’ve not seen it on Blu-ray but I’ve probably seen Raiders over 600 times ... but not on Blu-ray [emoji2] - it’s a rainy lazy quiet Saturday.
          Looking forward to seeing the next movie if they can still do it.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wow, yep... July 2022. I absolutely did not like 2 the 3rd one was great - the 4th ? / ok.

(I may have mentioned) we have tickets to hear the touring Symphony doing Raiders of the Lost Ark ... the closest was Alabama. this was to have happened last year - but due to COVID it's been put off until April. I have my INDY hat & mask! I'm so ready! -- now currently looking for a JAWS tour. :")

Comment

• FINALLY - I am feeling back to normal after a rocky start to this year - who would have thought a medication would be sooooo bad for you - it's been a struggle since the 3rd of January. SO. I'm going to drive down to see my mom Friday. Supposed to be sunny, I'll drive the ROCKET & make the day mine.

Comment

• Enjoy the trip, Fours, and drive carefully

Comment

• Have a good day trip, 4A

Comment

• Thanks y'all ... it was a good visit ended up staying 6 hours! My oldest sister came over we talked, gossiped, went to lunch... silly I know but I was nervous about what to say - do we talk about dad - do we not - but it went smoothly. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Thanks y'all ... it was a good visit ended up staying 6 hours! My oldest sister came over we talked, gossiped, went to lunch... silly I know but I was nervous about what to say - do we talk about dad - do we not - but it went smoothly. Thanks!

Comment

• Sad to see so few of us post. Is there anything going on - anybody? Our cherry tree is in full bloom as is my little clump of buttercups [emoji253] Spring! It’s just around the corner!

Comment

• Well I missed our Redbuds ... and the Bradford Pears have gone to FULL bloom! Wow.

Comment

• The bluebonnets (State flower) are beginning to peep out along some of the highways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                              The bluebonnets (State flower) are beginning to peep out along some of the highways.
                              Blue bonnets are beautiful flowers! CA's native golden poppies should be coming up soon, but it's been a really dry winter, so I don't expect much of a wildflower bloom.

Comment

• Yep mom & dad drove down last spring to see the Blue Bonnets and to visit the Magnolia people... that decorating couple? Johanne &????

Comment

Working...
                                X