No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hubby would be in heaven to be able to go to hear the music at Nashville.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Mo. I looked up to see how close/far u are from us. My sister lives above Detroit. Ur just 4 hours from there! Have u ever been to Bronner's in Frankenmuth??? It's amazing! That's about as far north as I've ever been.
      Y'all should come on down, of course wait until after August. Our July -August is way too humid & hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• There are lots of places we would like to visit 4A but we're both not in good shape to travel plus we have three dogs and we've never put them in a kennel. Our daughter lives with us but she works full time and sometimes it's the late shift so no one to feed the youngsters. We did a lot of travelling when younger but both in our 80's now and we can tootle around town here but that's about the extent of our trips. I used to fly out to Vancouver once a year to visit my mother who lived until she was 99 but she passed away about 4 years ago now so although I still have relatives out there I don't make the journey. Lots of nice memories of places we've been, have travelled across the States, even visited I think it was called Wall's drug store? And we went to Oregon on our honeymoon going on 58 years ago now. So we're a couple of really senior citizens.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Wow 58 years congratulations! Yes I've heard of Wall Drug-it's in Wall SD. It's in my Bucket List (along with The Badlands it borders) I always heard Oregon & Maine are the prettiest states we have tho I've never been. I think each state has beauty. We're addicted to Aerial America on the Smithsonian Channel.
          Wishing you & ur hubby relaxing days to come!
          We feel the same about our cats. We've only been away from them for 3 days AT THE MOST & they are now 11. We have 8 total now. 4 here & 4 at work.

Comment

• It's Sister's Day today!!! I have 2![emoji130]

Comment

• You can add me then as a much older sister 4A if you like.

Comment

• Wonderful! With pleasure Mo.[emoji253]

Comment

• Can always use another sister.

Comment

• I am watching the Olympics ...and we won our first gold medal!
                    It was a dramatic race for the Netherlands, one of our cyclists (Annemiek van Vleuten) suffered a horror crash, but teammate Anna van der Breggen took the gold.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Good for you! [emoji1179]I learned the USA did as well on of all things GUNS. [emoji966]I joke lightly ... Tonight I noticed its gymnastics!! I've been watching this since Cathy Rigby! [emoji631]Then Ogla Korbut [emoji1044]But Nadina Comaneic? Is my favorite-- girl had grace& talent!! [emoji1205]no one like her since! Amazing to watch[emoji53]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 08-08-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Just saw Del Potro beat the mighty Novak Djokovic, they were really evenly matched in tennis and Del Potro has a forehand which would knock holes in a wall. Very emotional for both players, Djokovic was wanting to take home a gold for Serbia. And Canada picked up a silver in swimming. Had watched the rowing yesterday and it was amazing that more skiffs weren't overturned by the waves, rowing was cancelled for today because of the weather. Beach volleyball is no favourite of mine, especially the ladies with their near naked bodies. The men wear shorts and t-shirts and anyone who tells me that these beach babes are dressed for comfort rather than garnering attention I heartily disagree, they are eye candy for the fellows or maybe showing off for the other women, who knows! The indoor volleyball is good to watch and I saw my first Australian football game today also rugby being played by women, bet there would be lots of ice needed after those matches, they play all out. Certainly lots to keep a person entertained. Sorry for the bad bike crash, just saw a snippet as the rider went down, no information about the rider but will check on Google.

Dutch cyclist sustained three small spinal fractures and is in intensive care. I hope this isn't the finish of her cycling days, what a horrible accident.
                        Last edited by momckee; 08-08-2016, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Australian football? Do you mean rugby sevens?

Comment

• I saw something I'd never seen before last night. Women playing a sport with a football shaped ball & they were running with it. Seemed a little larger than a football but shaped like that. ?????
                            Hi Fiona!!![emoji1309]

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                              Australian football? Do you mean rugby sevens?
                              It was billed as Australian football but it wasn't rugby as there wasn't the same amount of contact, mostly throwing and kicking the oval ball - they called it Australian football on the telly. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it calls for eighteen people on field, sometimes called 'footy'.

Comment

• I saw some of the women's rugby. First time for me - seeing any "rugby."

I like indoor volleyball...US women squeaked by the Dutch team yesterday. Also like basketball, swimming, gymnastics, soccer......

Hi Fiona. Good to see you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X