No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK not to bore everyone BUT ... this is why we had such a heavy solid wood lid for the bird feeder - now we have a pole feeder & it still climbs up as SITS IN it & eats like it's having popcorn at the movies! Also that's Red & Woody - to this day I can call Woody & he answers me & flies down to eat off the rail - so cute! (a sound of a Red bellied Woodpecker) we also have Downy, Red headed & Pileated.
    So the OCE Outside Cat Enclosure: plus our other cat enclosures ... if you can zoom!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Squirrels are the worst!! Even the squirrel proof bird feeder I used to have didn't keep them away from the food!

Comment

• No Meg we haven't found a way either... on the squirrel proof pole feeder we have now - they get the food we've even used a slinky around the pole (plastic) stopped them a few days but we have found that if we wrap a 15" semi hard plastic sheet around the pole they can't reach around it BUT now they just jump from our rails - ohhhhhh & they sit on the side and eat
        The raccoon that crawls up the pole CAN somehow reach around & he just throw off the "china hat" lid ... he's broken 2 they're $96.00. we now have a GMC hubcap? over the opening - thank you Kevin! great idea - it's way too snug. We love our little chipkmunks and birds tho.
        and YES the squirrel WILL EAT safflower seed and nyger seed cause that's what we use! I hate to sprinkle red pepper but I have ...

Comment

• Just checking the net & Twitter. Dan: just sent this off -- we've "talked" on several occasions so I thought I'd suggest your book! Hope that's ok!
          Attached Files

Comment

• OMG! Dan look! woo-hoo!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              OMG! Dan look! woo-hoo!
              Haha! Thanks for the plug, 4! I appreciate it! Oh and thanks for the review, BTW. Reviews mean a lot to authors!
              Last edited by Dan M.; 04-02-2021, 10:40 PM.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Do u know who Brad Meltzer is? I wouldn’t just send u a random recommendation-ha! His Beecher White series are great & I loved the DECODED tv series. I’ve read all his books - not the I AM ones tho they look interesting [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do u know who Brad Meltzer is? I wouldn’t just send u a random recommendation-ha! His Beecher White series are great & I loved the DECODED tv series. I’ve read all his books - not the I AM ones tho they look interesting [emoji4]

I do know who he is, but must confess I've never read any of his work.

Comment

• The First Conspiracy: The Secret Plot to Kill George Washington. WOW - talk about being IN THE STORY. It was a long read - but I enjoyed it. I have the Lincoln one - but haven't started it yet.

Mo? Haven't seen you post in awhile y'all ok? Everyone out there?

Comment

• [emoji545]

Comment

[emoji545]

Can't even tell what that is. Is it little buildings?

Comment

• Oh poo! I erased my post- all except the little hospital- nah I was bored waiting in the pre op today. Just a diagnostic procedure- suddenly- won’t know by results til Monday prolly—SORRY tryin’ not to share so much. But ... (no pun intended—-ha!)

[emoji1309][emoji1309][emoji1309]

Comment

• What are you doing?

Biopsy back been given a Crohn’s disease medication for my problems. Whoa 480.00 a month on insurance! So we paid out of pocket 140.00 - [emoji849] getting old-er sux.

Comment

• Mo? Anyone hear from her lately? [emoji1309][emoji253][emoji1317]

Comment

Mo? Anyone hear from her lately? [emoji1309][emoji253][emoji1317]

She's okay, posting away on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X