What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Jeep’s are very popular here - but not to pull - Kevin’s first vehicle was a yellow Jeep! Y’all pull ur bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I don't trailer my bike. Maybe I should, I hate the traffic getting out of and back into Los Angeles/Orange County, especially on my bike. I've learned to start and end moto trips on weekdays, really early or really late.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Kevin never went anywhere far - but we do have an enclosed trailer ... he mostly did "poker runs" on the weekend back in the day. & I'd drive to the last location have lunch & follow him home. (he always said NO to me riding with him) AND of course when he bought me my 883 - I rode it 3-4 miles, it just wasn't for me. He hasn't been on his bike in 20 years. It's a '97 & has maybe 1.7K miles. But it's so nice he won't sell it - duh? haha. We've had a few of the Harley folks go to Indian several years back - but we're out of that scene now.
      I've seen you pictures - you REALLY get OUT there!

Comment

• Hey anyone on FB & happen to see Mo - please tell her I have a message here for her on TJB.... I used someone's FB to send her a message but since they aren't "friends" I'm not sure in was sent? Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Sorry Fours, can't help, don't do Facebook. Have you tried sending a Private Message?

Comment

• Quiet on here. Is everyone OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
              Quiet on here. Is everyone OK?
              All good here, just chilling
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We're the same - just waiting for this horrible heat to go away. Heat index today 106 Temp96

Comment

• Very sad to hear of OUR Uncle Phil passing away of COVID … listened to him for years[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]…

Comment

• Beautiful days here, could consider them too hot indoors as we don't have AC

Comment

• Hot muggy humid [emoji3062]

Comment

• Awwww where IS everybody?

Comment

• WHOA! WOW! Just watched prolly 400 bike riders pass in front of the house! They're on their way to Riders 4 Waverly. Not sure y'all know about the bad flooding Waverly TN took a few weeks ago ... It's where Loretta Lynn lives - well down that way. But it was amazing to see all those riders & :usflag: I read that Sonny Barger is going to be there. Would like to get is autograph since I have am original shirt from back in the day -- my uncle used to ride - he was part of the Oakland Chapter & rode with Sonny. DAN u know of this?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Had to go into hospital for a wee op to release a tendon on my right thumb, once that's healed i have to get my left thumb done too, not a major issue but does relieve the nerve pain.

Comment

• oh my Gis -- Wishing u a speedy recovery for BOTH!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Awwww where IS everybody?
                                I too am disappointed with the number of people/comments on here Fours. There seems to be only four of us any thing like regular with a couple of occasionals.

Surely no one can think Facebook is better that BJ?

Hope your thumb(s) soon better Gis. Does that mean no golf for a few weeks?

Comment

Working...
                                X