What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy belated 30th, 4!!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      oh wow - so independence from the UK? keep us posted!

Today is our 30th wedding anniversary. And I can't think of one thing "special" to do. How's that for "old farts". been together since I was 20 now I'm 54. ha!
      Congratulations, Fours. A lot of people don't make it to 30 years, fall out and split up before then. So 30 years is quite a milestone and if you are still best friends then you don't need to "do" anything special, just being together is enough.

On Scotland's independence from the UK I have an open mind. I don't know many Scottish people but the few I do know are not in favour. There was a vote about 5/6 years ago when 45% voted to leave, 55% to stay. I don't know if the average Scotsman's views have changed much from then.

Comment

• Yea! [emoji1319] thank you.

Wow both our exits AND our whole county are out of gas ⛽️ . This is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          On Scotland's independence from the UK I have an open mind. I don't know many Scottish people but the few I do know are not in favour. There was a vote about 5/6 years ago when 45% voted to leave, 55% to stay. I don't know if the average Scotsman's views have changed much from then.
          You can put me in the for independance camp, over 20 polls in a row show more than 50 per cent of those asked want it
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Like I said, Gis, I don't really know enough to have an opinion.

As with most things info comes from the media, they are all liars so every story is heavily weighted towards what they think is "best"

Comment

• Oh my gosh don’t get me started on paying terrorists to get our gas back[emoji35][emoji2959][emoji35]

On another note I was at the cemetery today and my mom drove up she lives two hours away we just happen to be there at the same time today it was a sad but good visit[emoji22]

Comment

• Oh my ghosh! Went to Publix yesterday and for the first time in over a year I DIDN'T WEAR A MASK! It was so nice to shop and not be SOB or have a runny nose from not being able to breathe .... it's SO NICE! Then went to the meat store - same thing! woo-hoo!

Comment

• We still have to wear masks when shopping and in other public places.

Comment

• Remember and be thankful for those that stepped up had the courage made the sacrifice- [emoji1319][emoji631][emoji1319]

Comment

• Moved my mom over the weekend into my sisters. The house should be built in 6 months or so.... It's amazing what she's accomplished BY HERSELF @ 77. Their 60th anniversary would have been on the 13th. she's a strong woman.

Comment

• Over due house cleaning ... replanting iris ... gotta go to the Apple store - nothing much. Y’all?

Comment

• We finally got my late aunt's house cleaned out and sold. It had been so long since any upgrades (even basic stuff like new carpet hadn't been updated since my uncle died in '88) have been done on it that the realtor felt it would be best to market it toward investors/house flippers, so that's what we did. Ended up being a 15 day escrow. Yikes! My uncle had a work shop with all kinds of oldish tools, as well as numerous coffee cans and jars full of nails and screws and nuts and bolts and washers. To top it all off he had saved dozens of cans of paint and stain and cleaners and solvents and oils/lubricants and lawn care chemicals and pesticides and e-waste in the form of coaxial cable, old extension cords, old electric heaters and fans, dozens and dozens of electrical receptacles and light switches and lamp parts and wiring. Our local county hazardous materials facoilities will take all that for free, but only 125 lbs or 15 gallons at one time. I had to make 7 trips to dispose of all of it. BUT...it's finally all done. I have some free time back again. Yay! Pass the pizza and deal me in. Where's my crate?

Comment

• I haven't seen a crate for ages, maybe that's why it's so quiet on here, nowhere to sit!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                              I haven't seen a crate for ages, maybe that's why it's so quiet on here, nowhere to sit!
                              😄👍

Comment

• Dan - wow! Y'all have really been busy. I can see it in my mind : those cans of screws, nails, bolts, washers because WE HAVE THEM TOO. We inherited them from Kevin's dad when we got married - so for 30 years they've been following us around. That was so kind of you to plunge in there & get this taken care of - it's hard & sometimes sad work. is the crate reference like a "soap box"? something to stand on when you have something to say?

Comment

Working...
                                X