• Show
Clear All

• Joanne & Chip Gaines in Waco, Texas

Comment

• Yep ... that’s them! Thanks Deanie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What are you doing?

Well ... received an email last week that a COVID injection was available if I wanted it - so Kevin & I both had it. AND I asked if my Mom could get one too (so grateful) & today she had hers. Now she is on her way here [emoji253][emoji253][emoji253] it was a good visit-
        wishing y'all a good day
        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 22-03-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Getting ready for our Easter family get together. A bit thin this year as 4 are unable to make it & then it’s gonna be an Easter first without Dad. [emoji22] gonna be a lot of those this year. [emoji3064][emoji2370][emoji1317]
          Please enjoy your weekend [emoji253]

Comment

• Gis & to all ... sadness this morning. We just watched an Aerial America on Greece. Prince Phillip was born there. wow.

Comment

• Sad day too - my Dads headstone was placed this week & I went to see him today[emoji22]

Comment

• It's National Pet Day!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Sad day too - my Dads headstone was placed this week & I went to see him today[emoji22]

(((hugs)))
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• It's quiet on here.

Although I'm as much to blame as anyone as I haven't posted for nearly a week.

Nothing to say, not doing much

Comment

• Yeah I’m sad that it’s dwindled down to 3-4. Mo Gis Dan Deanie me you. Meg Style Rita Katie JD Froggie Vince Monique Fiona LD ruff Neil and another from across the pond male ....... then our friend from Jakarta??? I am really getting bad with age.. no offense - wow
                      Help me out y’all

Comment

• And Mo who used to on here almost daily, now more like monthly. Come back all of you

Comment

• Mo was listed first! Yes I miss everyone... wish they’d come back. last year - we know everyone was home.
                          Who do u remember?

Comment

• I think we are all posting less and less, facebook really has killed forums like this and it's hard to get folks interested, but, we will be here as long as folks want to post
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I'm glad you think that way, Gis, and want to keep going. If I was in charge I think my enthusiasm would be very low by now

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                                I think we are all posting less and less, facebook really has killed forums like this and it's hard to get folks interested, but, we will be here as long as folks want to post
                                "we will be here as long as folks want to post"

I'm still here...

Comment

Working...
                                X