No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll pray it was just a glitch in the procedure, 4A.

Comment

• Yes I’m hoping ...first 3D but the radiologist says biopsy needed. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's better to know now, 4. What day will it be?
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• My yearly check up this morning. BOY is she gonna get an ear full. (ha) Wishing y'all a good day.

Comment

• A Merry Christmas to all the BJ'ers!!

Santa is not far away - he's already been to Fiona

Hope everyone has as good a time as possible under the circumstances. It will be a lot different to previous years for most

Comment

• Yes wishing y’all a Merry Christmas-[emoji1335][emoji319][emoji1761]

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all eight or ten of you!!
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Hope you all have had a pleasant Christmas Day, we had snow so a White Christmas for us. Didn't do much except cook the Christmas dinner, joint effort with daughter and myself, she make the best scalloped potatoes. Please stay well and safe and hopefully we'll have a better 2021.

Comment

• I second that. Hope y’all had a good Christmas & looking forward to a healthy and safe New Year.
                    Our WiFi FINALLY came back on yesterday around 2:30. What an amazingly —horrible year.

Comment

• Last minute things - grocery store - washing clothes, picking up.... tomorrow's my Bx. My mom has asked me to come down to help her with some of Dad's things ... so hopefully I'll be there this weekend. She's gone a "giving away" spree -
                      I have my fingers crossed for my repeat lab yesterday - I'm really concerned - my K+ potassium is too high .. and has been rising over the last few years - tho it wasn't reported to me until last week. Searched the 'net & hopefully it's 1. lab error, 2. well, my kidney functions are normal - just really dehydrated - 3. my back medication: Arthrotec. because the other is just too much to think about.

Comment

• 4 I'll keep you in my prayers...and keep us updated about what you hear.

Up until Christmas Eve I was working 2 jobs. Back to just 1 now, but unfortunately I'm not feeling great. Worked a half-day today and hoping to get enough rest to make it in tomorrow. End of year is not the time to be sick and taking off from work! Have grocery pick up scheduled in a few hours so I'll be making homemade chicken soup to hopefully get me back to normal.

Comment

• Wishing u well Meg. Chicken noodle soup can fix so much !

Comment

• What are we doing? Not much. We are obeying the Covid restrictions which means a once a week big shop, a daily walk to get some exercise, 40 minutes to an hour locally to home.

No visitors for New Years Eve, our son is arranging some games to do on Facetime / Zoom

To be honest we've not done much on New Years Eve for a few years now. Back in the 80's/90's we would party until 3-4am but not any more. My mothers view on NYE was "The New Year will come in whether or not I stop up to see it". We are beginning to think similarly

Comment

• Happy New Year to all the BJ'ers. Hope this horrible virus is brought under control and we can return to a normal life

Comment

• Wishing a much better 2021 for ALL of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X