No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year to you all. sorry to share so much - I look back & think WHY do I post this??? Anyway - my K+ is 4.7 which is back to normal - that's good! WHY it climbed to 5.5 idk (normal= 4.7 - 5.2) -- 6.0 is the limit - I wasn't given any particular reason - they just didn't use a tourniquet (it causes bleeding within the sample) so yea! The bx will be cat next week?? And then I'll try to keep my posts down to "interests only" - sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Happy New Year to you all. sorry to share so much - I look back & think WHY do I post this??? Anyway - my K+ is 4.7 which is back to normal - that's good! WHY it climbed to 5.5 idk (normal= 4.7 - 5.2) -- 6.0 is the limit - I wasn't given any particular reason - they just didn't use a tourniquet (it causes bleeding within the sample) so yea! The bx will be cat next week?? And then I'll try to keep my posts down to "interests only" - sorry.
      That's encouraging! And you don't need to apologize for non-interest postings, especially in the Off Topic and Banter section!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wishing all of you a really good 2021, a healthier world, and lots of good things happening. Take care, be safe, be happy. Love and good wishes to all of you.

Comment

• Mo it's really good to see you post. When you have a moment please update us on your family.

Comment

• Nice to hear from you, mo. Hope everything is good with you.

In the UK we are again in Covid lockdown. A lot of people are beginning to question how much, if any, good these lockdowns do. This is our third.

Me? I haven't a clue - just really bored/fed up/tired of the whole issue

Comment

• YB .. we wondered too. We see people out with their masks on - then pictures & videos of people out without their masks on - we felt all year like it was "shoved down out throats" -- I never knew not one person that had it - not ONE. Until Dad got it then my mom, sister BIL & niece & nephew... all in that one week. it was shocking - how fast & how much he suffered. He did have COPD and asbestosis? his age & he was run down from the move - all his back, knee foot pain, etc.... he WORE a mask everywhere ... my other family members say they had a bad headache, aches, loss of smell & taste - but that's about it.

Please all stay safe -

Comment

• got a call after hours last night & the biopsy was a benign tumor - so we'll watch it (they don't even take them out anymore!) thank you for ALL the concerned words. Hopefully that will be all for a while.

Hope everyone's New Year is starting off smoothly.

Comment

• Hello 4A and thank you very much for the really pretty Christmas card. Glad to hear that all is o.k. with you and hope that your family is coping o.k. with the illness. We are in shutdown as of midnight tonight, too many people visiting and partying over the holiday season has sent the infection figures way up. Just wish folk would get with the program and stop thinking they are invincible. Hope your 2021 goes well with you and hubby and the cats. Take care, stay safe, with love and best wishes.

Comment

• That's good news, Fours!

Keep safe, Mo, and everyone

Comment

• Glad about your good news, 4A.

Comment

• Thanks y'all - (sorry - did someone ask me about my cats?) I guess I told y'all about my kittens? The Tweebs: Hayla & Cotton? We've had them a year now - they're 15 months.

Mo tell me about your cat.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 18-01-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• What are we doing? Once again very little. A combination of poor weather and Covid-19 lockdown means life is somewhat boring. Things can only get better (we hope)

Comment

• Thought of you Dan with the Winter here you can better see the acreage ... a "dusting" of snow this morning lets you see even more.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Thought of you Dan with the Winter here you can better see the acreage ... a "dusting" of snow this morning lets you see even more.
                              Wow, nice! Looks like a park! I bet when the trees leaf out it's spectacular! What's the little house on the handrail? Is that a raccoon house, or a mailbox, or what?
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• That started off being a cover for a birdfeeder it’s just turn the opposite way now and squirrels will get in there if they get caught in the rain but we have such a problem with squirrels chipmunks raccoons groundhogs coming up on the porch and eating our birdseed and that structure on the right side of the picture is about 350 ft.² and that’s where our semi wild mama kitty cat stays plus she can come through a cat door and has a sunroom all to herself because she’s kind of wild even though she’ll be 17 this year i’ve never touched her. / let me find a particular picture .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 02-02-2021, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X