No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well - first time I've watched. I didn't know it was to be a kind of "fun" tournament. After watching the PGA all year - I was glad to see smiles ... I was beginning to wonder.

Comment

• Still wondering about Mo. I can’t get her to return a friend request on FB can anyone ask her to get on TBJ & send me her new address please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think Dan is the one who is in touch with Mo on Facebook

Comment

• I refuse to cooperate unless 4AMNTN sends me a friend request on FB.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• haahaaa! I' m using someone else's FB account just ONE time to get her over to TBJ for an address & quick chat. Funny Dan! That
            ONE shot is over

Comment

• Have you tried the Private Message facility on here Fours?

Comment

• Oh yes … tried that first. I did the FB message THEN I couldn’t figure out HOW to ask to be a friend so she could VIEW the message. I had her OLD address… but not her new one. I’d just like to send her a card - or 2.

Comment

• This week we've been rushing to get our Fall decorations completed & out. I'll send a picture ... beautiful the next week or so!

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Fours. Hope you have a good day and that Mr 4's panders to your every whim Tell him the BJ'ers say he has to

Comment

• Oh my! Thank you! We’re decorating… I’ll send y’all a picture soon! Thank you haaaa!

Comment

• If it's your birthday Mr Fours should be doing the work with you as the supervisor

Comment

• OK ... picture ONE ...

and 2 (we still need cornstalks & hay bales by the oak tree) ... but!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 12-10-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Looks good, 4A!

Comment

• Thank you! [emoji1309][emoji316]

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Still wondering about Mo. I can’t get her to return a friend request on FB can anyone ask her to get on TBJ & send me her new address please?

I've been keeping an eye on Mo's posts on Facebook, or rather lack of posts. Her last one was the 18th of September and it was concerning because of how garbled it was, plus it had her tagged in Concord, CA. Her last post said "gravol fiior sGravl for sleep! Grvl f". There were some questioning responses including one from her son Neil who explained he THINKS she was trying Gravol as a sleep aid and was looking for advice. Then she responds to Neil's post with "went out and sat in the lounge, very vrerpy st vi". That was three weeks ago and I haven't seen anything by or from her since then.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X