What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    oh my Gis -- Wishing u a speedy recovery for BOTH!
    Originally posted by YB View Post
    I too am disappointed with the number of people/comments on here Fours. There seems to be only four of us any thing like regular with a couple of occasionals.

Surely no one can think Facebook is better that BJ?

Hope your thumb(s) soon better Gis. Does that mean no golf for a few weeks?
    Usually a speedy recovery from this type of op and mine appears to be no exception. Should be back golfing after 2 weeks, that's what i'm gonna wait at least just in case.
    I can feel the stitches pulling so i've just got to be patient.

With regards to the forums, i'm actually surprised we've lasted so long, FB really kills off our type of social media, it's sad, but, i can't compete with their platform and the ease in which folks can comment on it.
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Mrs YB is on Facebook. Every time she looks there seems to be dozens of new entries, 90% of which are of no interest but I suppose it makes people keep returning. Whereas on here there may only be a couple of new things since you looked previously so people look less often. It becomes a downward spiral. As I type this there are five others "browsing". whether or not they are members who have not logged in or guests I don't know but if they are members we need to get them to comment.

More comments would hopefully lead to even more comments. So come on you "browsers" please get commenting, let us know what you are doing/reading etc

Comment

• YES! YB good point. Today is another beautiful day blue skies, no humidity low 80'd and I've just taught Cotton how to walk with a harness. I fear I have created a monster! He sat by the door last & night & he's there again this morning!
        Attached Files

Comment

• I'm still here, just been busy!
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• good to see you Dan....

Comment

• Well, bummer I did it (last week)- I CURB RASHED my tires on the CTS V. Both front & back on the right side & cut my back tire. SUX. Since we don't drive it that much - it'll sit there until Kevin decides to FIX it - maybe next week???? Yeah just 1500.00 oops that's too repair - not new - that'd be 3000.00 oops

Comment

• What the heck are curbs made of in TN??
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• oh me .... my name is Mudd
                  Attached Files

Comment

oh me .... my name is Mudd
                    Oh dear

Comment

• Not been on here for a few days because we have been away. Taking advantage of the good September weather we have been to what we in the UK know as "The Lake District". It is in the north west of the country and is a popular spot for tourists. About 150 mile journey for us. There are several lakes in the area which look, to us, to be a good size but all added together would probably fit into Lake Superior 100 times or more.

Had a boat trip on the lake, a ride on an old steam train, a trip to a transport museum and also a visit to the Laurel & Hardy museum. Who remembers them?

Comment

• That sounds amazing do y’all get out much for little mini trips I don’t know how big Lake Superior is I’d have to look that up but being from the South you can throw a rock and hit 5-10 people that have boats I don’t get out on boats I don’t do lakes I don’t do water that I can’t see the bottom to I will only get out in the ocean up to my ankles I’ll look that place up I appreciate you sharing! How nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I forgot to mention Scotland Sorry Gis

They have many more lakes (they call them Lochs) than England. The largest in area is Loch Lomond which is around ten times the size of Windermere

Comment

• Around here we go to Kentucky Lake about 60 miles West— it’s a TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) lake from damming in Kentucky. 160 acres … the largest East of the Mississippi River for that purpose. Many of our friends have a boat & house there — we DO NOT. We are not lake people. Both my sisters have a second house & boat “on the lake”. Meh. We’re CAR people.

Comment

• Watching The Ryder Cup ⛳️

Comment

Watching The Ryder Cup ⛳️
                                From a European point of view it's difficult to watch and enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X