Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1664

Thread: What are you doing?

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    OK home, & oh boy it was a mess - IS A MESS (ha). Today is my B-day so - I've asked just to stay here (got home later than expected) I'd like to Fall decorate this weekend - and we'll go out eat? maybe tomorrow. I don't know I'm JUST SO GLAD TO BE HOME.

Any Fall plans Y'all? Wanted to do an Apple Cider Mill trip - but it wasn't to be.... we have corn mazes here NOT Apple Cider Mills that would have been nice!

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Happy Birthday, Fours. Although from your report on another thread "happy" doesn't seem the right word. You are obviously doing all you can to support your sister.

We have no plans. Due to Corona Virus we are not supposed to visit family/friends plus there are lots of other illogical rules we are supposed to adhere to. Crazy year

Fav Author
    YB. thank you - yes I agree Crazy Year. It's funny we had to stay 6' apart in the security line - boarding line... but we had our masks off in the restaurant - we bunched up while putting up AND getting out our luggage from overhead bins..... restaurants are still sitting people apart up there - here ... we've only been to one EVERY WEEK ... it's maybe 80%? Masks aren't required anymore BUT the facility COMPANY usually does. Walmart, Publix, etc. Our movies are open, the mall etc.... I've been going to the doctor here they ALL check temps...& of course masks.
    I just hate what this has done to the country - the economy, peoples lives - the lack of money jobs, social interaction that people need just like money food entertainment. We're all kinda down in the dumps. It WILL less come November I'm sure (hmmmm). HERE anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fav Author
    Mo! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Linwood Barclay
    Dave in hospital after a fall, his left foot is not working, all tests done, nothing out of the way showed up but has to stay in rehab for a while to have physio with a brace to help him walk without falling, always something to be concerned about. Have to wear masks and do the distance thing. Thank goodness for phones.

Early Learner
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, etc.
    Mo, I'm so sorry about Dave. I hope he'll soon be much better.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Sorry to hear that about Mr Mo, hope he is soon back to normal

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Maureen, sorry to read this about Dave! More fun from 2020. I'll be praying for him and for you!
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Fav Author
    Oh Mo. I am very sorry to hear of his fall. And of course the hardship of going to from the hospital & the worry thatís on you & ur family. Please keep us updated as you can . I hope u are well - stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Child - King
    Sad to hear this Mo, hoping for a speedy recovery
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work