No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dan sorry to hear of the concern! I’m wondering... .... how many of us come into contact with this virus & get over it WITHOUT it hitting us too hard? Anything particularly horrible ur family has noticed? Is everyone ok/ recovered now? ... I think . Wait HOW bad is this? Cause the Flu kills a lot each year ... I’m guessing we’re exposed to THINGS more often than we realize...
    Hope all is well / take care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sorry to hear of problems Dan besides your Mom’s fall. We are experiencing strange times. So far, we seem to be ok.

Comment

• yes Mo I was wondering. Are you watching tennis this year?

Comment

• Oh me! I have been binge ing all weekend on Air Disasters I really like these ~ not a good idea seeing that I will have been in the air three times in the last month....

Comment

• Getting together my Christmas cards ideas, house design and gifts for this year! Usually I'm buying airfare to NYC for our yearly Christmas visit - but NYC wasn't the same for our last few visits so we STOPPED going. sad - yeah ... but after 25 years & 25 visits we ended it right!

Comment

• OK home, & oh boy it was a mess - IS A MESS (ha). Today is my B-day so - I've asked just to stay here (got home later than expected) I'd like to Fall decorate this weekend - and we'll go out eat? maybe tomorrow. I don't know I'm JUST SO GLAD TO BE HOME.

Any Fall plans Y'all? Wanted to do an Apple Cider Mill trip - but it wasn't to be.... we have corn mazes here NOT Apple Cider Mills that would have been nice!

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Fours. Although from your report on another thread "happy" doesn't seem the right word. You are obviously doing all you can to support your sister.

We have no plans. Due to Corona Virus we are not supposed to visit family/friends plus there are lots of other illogical rules we are supposed to adhere to. Crazy year

Comment

• YB. thank you - yes I agree Crazy Year. It's funny we had to stay 6' apart in the security line - boarding line... but we had our masks off in the restaurant - we bunched up while putting up AND getting out our luggage from overhead bins..... restaurants are still sitting people apart up there - here ... we've only been to one EVERY WEEK ... it's maybe 80%? Masks aren't required anymore BUT the facility COMPANY usually does. Walmart, Publix, etc. Our movies are open, the mall etc.... I've been going to the doctor here they ALL check temps...& of course masks.
                  I just hate what this has done to the country - the economy, peoples lives - the lack of money jobs, social interaction that people need just like money food entertainment. We're all kinda down in the dumps. It WILL less come November I'm sure (hmmmm). HERE anyway.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Mo! [emoji1309][emoji316][emoji262][emoji1837]Happy [emoji1317] Thanksgiving! [emoji1843][emoji260][emoji316][emoji1319]

Comment

• Dave in hospital after a fall, his left foot is not working, all tests done, nothing out of the way showed up but has to stay in rehab for a while to have physio with a brace to help him walk without falling, always something to be concerned about. Have to wear masks and do the distance thing. Thank goodness for phones.

Comment

• Mo, I'm so sorry about Dave. I hope he'll soon be much better.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that about Mr Mo, hope he is soon back to normal

Comment

• Maureen, sorry to read this about Dave! More fun from 2020. I'll be praying for him and for you!
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Oh Mo. I am very sorry to hear of his fall. And of course the hardship of going to from the hospital & the worry that’s on you & ur family. Please keep us updated as you can . I hope u are well - stay strong.

Comment

• Sad to hear this Mo, hoping for a speedy recovery
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X