No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't sound like they made your lenses the correct strength, Gis. And what's with having to wait over a month for them? I'd be talkin' to that eye doctor and that place again. Soon.

Comment

• Wow Gis that's a long time to wait for lenses. Hope they get that all straightened out soon so you can see.

Comment

• Have been watching lots of tennis being played in Montreal at the Rogers Cup tournament and keeping an eye on the news - Mr. Trump can't seem to get over the bullying style of rhetoric, he really should let his designated personnel handle foreign affairs. Find it hard to believe that he would go after Mitch McConnell and then compliment Putin about sending 700 plus American Embassy workers out of Russia - said it would save on the payroll, however bringing the personnel home doesn't mean they are fired, they are still government employees. Anyway just hope that calmer heads prevail. Had a little smile when a roving reporter was asking people on the street whether or not they favoured war with North Korea and for those that said yes a map was produced and the responders were asked to point out where North Korea is - none of them had any idea. It's a strange world.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Mo I have seen those sidewalk interviews with people and yes it's unbelievable how clueless "we" are. The college campuses are the ones that make my jaw drop[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have time today to get a list of BOOKS COMING OUT. So I'll copy to TBJ soon.

Comment

• Reading a book by Graham Hurley, a very good English crime writer. This one takes place in France during WWII and the way it's shaping up I think the lady who owns a chateau is going to be helping downed pilots find their way back to England, even though she has a relationship going with a German officer. I've read a number of his books now and they are well written. YB - have you read any of his or have I asked you before?

Comment

• Looking at fostering a dog from the county shelter. She needs meds and a home with no other animals...and I have loved pet sitting for friends and am looking forward to taking on this new responsibility.

Comment

• Oh Meg that sounds great. Our foster turned into keeping her, Sophie. She's better everyday. Our cats still hiss & run from her & she still hiss, scratches & chases them. Today she's found the screen door & I've pulled her off 3 times already. But she follows me, plays at/under my feet, takes her naps on me & meows when she doesn't see me. AWWWWWW
                  I hope your union works out. Do you know the breed, male or female, etc.

Comment

• Noticed your new friend on Facebook, I think that's lovely Meg, good company for you and lots of loving for her.

Comment

• I don't do Facebook so I can't see Meg's new friend but I can give her kudos for fostering a dog which would otherwise have to stay in a shelter......Kudos, Meg.

I adopted my last dog from an animal shelter. I didn't realize how many homeless animals there are in shelters waiting for their forever home or how many 'kill' shelters there are until I did some research before getting Diamond (little female Chihuahua mix). I continued the baseball theme names; Catcher, Shortstop, Fielder, and now Diamond. I hope she doesn't leave me too soon like my"boys" all did.

If anyone is thinking about getting a pet, please consider adopting from a rescue shelter instead of buying from a dog breeder.

Comment

• Meg, do you have your shelter location picked out, sounds like a terrible hurricane?

Comment

• Again trying to find the R.I.P. location ..... Troy Gentry of country music duo Montgomery Gentry. So sad to hear about his death. Very sad.

Comment

• Doing some crochet on an afghan blanket with colours to blend in with my new comfy armchair which is burgundy colour. I think I just moved into Fall mode this last week or so, my favourite season.

Comment

• Fall is my fav too Mo. I've already drawn out our decorations this year. We'll get to it mid-Oct. Need lots of cornstalks! NEW chair? Easy to get in & out of with your shoulder or NEW because you were ready for a change?

Comment

• I've just seen American Assassin. Excellent. An ending which sets it up nicely for a sequel. While I don't mind the casting of Rapp and David Suchet lets a tiny bit of his English accent come through as Stansfield, I think Ghost is more the look I have in mind for Mitch. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X