Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Anyone watching April the Giraffee??

Nope
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I haven't watched anything about it...but I've heard a few things. Is the baby here yet?

Comment

• No baby yet. Bless her ... she WADDLES! Tomorrow we'll be watching faithfully for 2 weeks. I think "the watch" started a week before. After the baby comes they'll put out a NAME THAT BABY on their website. We're going for: Wilson (cause her spots look like a soccer ball on one side of her belly) Then if a girl: Joy // of motherhood, spring, & the Zoo! She just chews, and chews, and chews... you know something's up when she's not chewing, straightens her neck "flat" humps up her tail....poor thing I CAN SEE her baby moving.

Comment

• Oh! Happy ☘️St Patrick's Day. No green beer for me tho. A lime in my crown![emoji2]

Comment

• I got a few people giving me a hard time for not wearning green on Friday...I'm Irish so no need to wear green!! Pinch me and I'll punch you

Comment

• Funny! ☘️[emoji1]

Comment

• Good one Meg!

My Facebook account got hacked yesterday, annoying, but son reported it to FB who removed the offending posts and I changed my password. Cause much puzzlement among FB friends.

Comment

• Wow Mo. sorry

Comment

• No Irish blood in me that I know of, so I don't worry about it. Plenty of pubs here do the green beer though and make a day of it.

Comment

• No Irish blood in me either bu I had a Guinness on Friday to show my support

Comment

• Need to seed the yard -- or weed & feed, whichever. Still have some mulch to change out into RUBBER mulch. 17 bags & counting. I need to start feeding my roses & azaleas. so .. yard work OR lists about yard work! ha!

Comment

• What are you doing?

Yesterday shot my new LC9 9mm compact. Wow long trigger pull. But love the safety features - loaded when up on top of the barrel. Have y'all seen this?
                            It's lighter than the SS P238 - fits in my purse better anyway.

Comment

• Who do you expect to shoot 4A?

I'm using the Desktop computer, have been using it sparingly as it messes up my arm sprain, which hasn't gone away, but is less of a problem now, it's going gradually. I'm not too keen on my IPad as it keeps thinking it knows what I'm about to say and I get really nonsensical typing in some of my posts. There is a way to shut off the auto-correct but Apple invites me to scroll through the program of the tutorial which is 140 pages long, there is an index but I didn't find it too helpful. Son Neil would have fixed it for me when he was here except he had a throat infection and didn't want to pass it along to Mom and Dad so no hugs or kisses this trip but it was lovely to see him with Denise and Conlan.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Ha! No one Mo!
                                I'm glad to hear that your injury is slowly healing. That really must have been nasty.
                                ipad: settings.
                                general. (scroll down)
                                keyboard.
                                slide auto correct off.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-03-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X