No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father’s [emoji2024]Day to all u dads out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It was nice to get visits from the kids on Sunday. At least they are allowed to come to see me this year. Last year was full lockdown. Some of our restrictions have been eased with a suggestion of normality on either July 5th or 19th. Looking forward to it

Comment

• Glad to hear that YB! Family means so much!

Comment

• YB. We watched an Aerial America tonight on structures and it featured the 360 Eye. Have u been up in it? Very fancy “space needle” didn’t know it existed.

Comment

• Hey y’all! Hope all is well- just wondering about everyone.

Comment

• We are OK, Fours. Thank You. Hope you and family are.

We have had a day out today to see the sea!! We've been to Morecambe, about 80 miles from home on England's west coast. It's the first time we've been on a journey of more than 10-12 miles since September 2020

Comment

• We're good. Nothing really different going on. Things are sort of edging toward normal pandemic-wise. More businesses allowing unmasked customers, etc. We ate at a restaurant a couple nights ago that didn't require masks at all. Felt kinda weird, in a good way.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Was gonna put new brake discs and pads onto my car but the rain has put paid to that, my garage isn't big enough to get the car inside
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• (sending you sunny days Gis)

Happy 4th to you all - be safe we're headed to AL not as many of us together this year. And so it begins ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• And whaddya know, the sun came out and i managed to get the brakes done but it's raining again
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                        Was gonna put new brake discs and pads onto my car but the rain has put paid to that, my garage isn't big enough to get the car inside
                        I don't know what make/model of car you have Gis, but cars have definitely got bigger over the years and many people don't (or cannot) use their garage for what it was originally designed for. I remember the car I had in 2008 (Vauxhall Vectra) fit into my garage easily but the replacement model (Vauxhall Insignia) I bought later was at least eight inches longer so the garage door was never closed for four years. I know those makes/models won't mean much to most of you but they are quite common in the UK - known as "family cars".

And most of the 4x4 or SUV's are too high for the garage anyway

Comment

• Well … we have a 4 car garage and I still have to park under the carport [emoji2370]

Comment

• Is that because the garage is full of other things, Fours. A lot of what Mrs YB would call "junk"

Comment

• We have a 1987 Buick Grand National in one bay my 2016 Cadillac CTS V, the Smart car mower & golf cart in one and the lowered black Chevy truck in the other all our holiday decorations are “sprinkled around “ throughout[emoji2955] Since I don’t work & only get out for groceries etc. I’m under the carport [emoji2370] along with Kevin’s daily truck. But that’s better! He’s sold 2 of his favorite vehicles in the 6 months or so. (Long panel Van & a 70’s Buick.) boys & their toys [emoji1]

Comment

• I often wish I could have saved a few of my old cars but I always seemed to need to trade them in to help with the purchase of the new one. The one I really would have loved to save was a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle in bright orange. Loved that car

Comment

Working...
                                X