Still quiet on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still quiet on here

When I look on here it usually tells me that there are somewhere between 50 and 60 people online. Maybe 1 or 2 members and 50+ "guests"

I'm not permanently logged in, I usually have a look and then if I want to post I log in. If I'm not logged in I'm classed as a "guest".

So my question is - are the majority of the "guests" actually forum members who haven't logged in? Or are they people just passing, a quick look and then away never to return?

Originally posted by YB View Post
    So my question is - are the majority of the "guests" actually forum members who haven't logged in? Or are they people just passing, a quick look and then away never to return?
    So, the guests are usually computer bots, they trawl the internet looking for sites and the site count is then registered with the likes of Google etc so that when you search for something they can give you recommendations.

When i visit the site i'm always logged in cause i can't be bothered typing in the username and password each time
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Thanks, Gis. Pity really as it would be nice to have some potential new members.

I'm not permanently logged in as I don't know how to be

Comment

I’m always logged in too — but y’all prolly knew that.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
          Thanks, Gis. Pity really as it would be nice to have some potential new members.

I'm not permanently logged in as I don't know how to be
          Yep, would be good to get some new members.
          To stay logged in you just need to tick the box "keep me logged in" when you log in
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Thanks, Gis. In all the times I've logged in I've never noticed that box

Comment

haaaaa --- funny y'all. I've been theeeereeee

Comment

Working...
              X