I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    OH WOW!!!! it's nice to see y'all! Yes, Brouwer I remember you! Especially your picture! How have you been? Any good books? Movies?

Eric: bike delivery? That's up Dan's alley - we've not been on Kevin's bike in YEARS - like 10? Guess the rider must be VERY COMFORTABLE in that position! ha!
    Yep! Haha!

Comment

Welcome back Brouwer!��

Comment

Brouwer, welcome home!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Nice to see you people are still here!
            Positive news from the low countries. In the Netherlands we're coming slowly out of lockdown. This week we had the first day since the beginning of this covid19 pandemic with zero death from the virus.
            I've had the first public council meetings in three months and that is so much better then Zoom/Teams/Skype and what have you. Public swimmingpools, cinema's and libraries are open.
            Feels like breathing again. Reading ' The Plot Against America' (Philip Roth)

Comment

Super news for the Netherlands, Brouwer!

The Texas governor started opening things back up here and the virus has worsened. People here aren't obeying the rules/guidelines either which doesn't help.

Comment

I don't know if UK news makes it across the Atlantic but the problems here are as Deanie says - people don't follow the rules/guidelines. We have had warm sunny weather for the past few days, the beaches are packed, people crowded together. And that's on top of the protest gatherings in support of BLM

Comment

Hooray for the Netherlands! I’m from The Philippines. Still waiting for things to get better.

Comment

Been super busy working 2 jobs. But good to see everyone still around and kicking!

Comment

Welcome back Meg.😊

Comment

Good to see you again, Meg.

Comment

Please stick around, Meg. We need more people active on the forum although you are obviously very busy working two jobs

Comment

Good to see you back Meg
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                            X